Amazon India lightning deals

is the steelseries mouse that good?

It's a basic mouse with side buttons, not worth 999 but at 500 it's a slightly better alternative than the others at this price point, SS reliability is all over the place though.
I'd buy it if I didn't have a gaming mouse already, particularly because it's ergonomically similar to the MS intellimouse from over a decade ago.

I run a small CAD office, my team smash regular 300/- mouse every 4 months, so I bought with a hope that this thing lasts slightly longer to cover for the extra cost

This mouse is basically the kinzu body but a shitty office mouse quality sensor from avago. I'd not buy it.

It's marketed towards Sims players, afaik they don't really require 12800 DPI LGBTQ Christmas tree editions.
At least in my experience I've been through almost a dozen gaming mice over the last decade and they seem to develop some problem or another, maybe gaming mice could learn a thing or two from the cheap ones.

in my experience I've been through almost a dozen gaming mice over the last decade and they seem to develop some problem or another, maybe gaming mice could learn a thing or two from the cheap ones.
Thats the only reason i don't buy 2k+ gaming mouse.
I have been using a Rs500 dell mouse for over 7 years and it is still running fine. I have over 5k games of league and my average click per minute is lot more than a average user, i doubt these gimped "gaming" mouse will last that long with 5 times the price.

Back