Amazon India lightning deals

I hate boomy bass. Doesn't need to be loud at all but should be tight, punchy and defined.

The only reason i didnt get the m10 is because i got the feeling they were underwhelming in the bass area. Haven't heard them, just reviews/reports. also can't keep the sub on the desk.

This deal is available again right now. 1299 for that awesome sensor is a steal![DOUBLEPOST=1508668509][/DOUBLEPOST]
I hate boomy bass. Doesn't need to be loud at all but should be tight, punchy and defined.

The only reason i didnt get the m10 is because i got the feeling they were underwhelming in the bass area. Haven't heard them, just reviews/reports. also can't keep the sub on the desk.

These are small 4" powered bookshelves. There is no sub.

Yeah man, i was badly burnt with some cheap altec 5.1 about a decade ago. returned them to gulbir and kept my atp3s. i was only considering the z506 because they're ultra cheap @4k

what would have better bass, the swans m10 or the d1010? and by better i don't mean louder.[DOUBLEPOST=1508689604][/DOUBLEPOST]Z623 @ 8799
Z906 @ 17999

less than 2 hrs left

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah man, i was badly burnt with some cheap altec 5.1 about a decade ago. returned them to gulbir and kept my atp3s. i was only considering the z506 because they're ultra cheap @4k

what would have better bass, the swans m10 or the d1010? and by better i don't mean louder.[DOUBLEPOST=1508689604][/DOUBLEPOST]Z623 @ 8799
Z906 @ 17999

less than 2 hrs left

The M10 has integration issues of the sub and the satellites. The bass is a bit bloated but has more impact compared to the d1010. In comparison the d1010 is the most neutral speaker I've heard under 10k. The mid range is clean, the top end is silky and there is enough bottom to not require a sub unless you are a bass head. These are sealed speakers though - so expect bass to be tight but don't expect much the impact from a sub.

Also you'd need a decent sound card like a xonar dg/dx.

Cheers! this was just the kind of info i needed. Since i'm a musician, i need definition more than chest thumping bass.

My sound card is an x-fi surround 5.1 pro usb. not great but way better than onboard crap.

indeed their stock run out,
i have bought 2 from them till date ( one in sept for myself & another December end for gifting purpose), i had just paid 75/- as shipping charge both the time. price were 1750/- and 1700/- accordingly + 75/- shipping. this is still 1/3rd of amazon price.
[DOUBLEPOST=1514728085][/DOUBLEPOST]
If you have not seen a good deal on amazon then you don't browse it often.
I have seen electronics go for 1/3 MRP.

no mate, i check amazon when i need a product, else not.[DOUBLEPOST=1514730606][/DOUBLEPOST]ok here is one more example of #amazon #india #fraud, enjoy
dFrOEVF.jpg

Last edited:
Back