Amazon India lightning deals

Is there a criteria @veerachamp for pi?
I mean I added it in my wishlist, from the link you provided, and at the time of deal checked the price, but it was same?wonder what I was doing wrong
At the time of deal its probably shows its original price but bottom of that you'll see it has lighting deal price

At the time of deal its probably shows its original price but bottom of that you'll see it has lighting deal price

Nope when I had ordered g510 that happened as you described But on pi deal it didn't, or have you guys eaten all the pie in 1st 30 seconds?

I am also interested in a R pi if anyone is selling

Or anyone who can help me by trying to purchase one for me from tomorrow's sale.
Thanks

I snatched 1 Raspberry Pi today for 249+50 shipping in 2 days
i m going it to use to make my LED tv into smart TV and can carry it anywhere as my computer
i got cable and power adopter of 5v and 2A and HDMI cable and cordless mouse and keyboard

Last edited:
Best of luck :D

Can anyone recommend me a good 2A charger for my Pi?
Sony cycle energy charger linked Earle is really good charger for mobiles and Pi . you can get it for 350/ from paytm after cashbacks when sale is on , on chargers[DOUBLEPOST=1443276396][/DOUBLEPOST]Mine Pi shipped today 1400 itself

I snaked 1 Raspberry Pi today for 249+50 shipping in 2 days
i m going it to use to make my LED tv into smart TV and can carry it anywhere as my computer
i got cable and power adopter of 5v and 2A and HDMI cable and cordless mouse and keyboard
Now go get skills

Thanx for the link. Even mine got shipped today, within a few hours of placing the order :)

Are you sure that Paytm seller is okay? I mostly keep my online shopping within Amazon, Flipkart, and Ebay (only with good seller rating). One of my friend hasn't had a good experience with Paytm, hence I only use Paytm for mobile recharge, etc.,
Yes paytm is fine . These days my most of shopping is on paytm only . Who gives 50 % cashabck on most items cycling in a month . Just check the seller feedback from DD thread and always make a video while opening it

Yes paytm is fine . These days my most of shopping is on paytm only . Who gives 50 % cashabck on most items cycling in a month . Just check the seller feedback from DD thread and always make a video while opening it
Doesn't work in case seller wanted to cheat. Video, packaging can be easily faked.

Back