Amazon India lightning deals

Before
GFUOXWU.png

After Lightening deal
Hh2xo3L.png

Much discount !!!

Yeah, it sucks. I wanted the charger, but this is just stupid.[DOUBLEPOST=1443335694][/DOUBLEPOST]Am scared if I order via Paytm, am gonna get a fake charger :(

use any standard 5V 2AMP for pi, I m planning to use mi3w or nexus 7 tab adapter for it and i have xiaomi 10000 power bank also
Seems all the deals will soon be finish as they are not selling those gfx card,ram ,mobo etc anymore

The gfx card, ram, mobo was being sold by Okay Enterprises and they were the ones giving huge discounts. Most of their stock is gone and that is why there are no more LDs.

I intend to use a BRANDED 5v 2Amp charger, might even go higher and get a 3 or 4 Amp charger. Just wanted a heavy duty and durable one (BRANDED), which doesn't fail me in the future. Price for such a thing would of course be no bar.[DOUBLEPOST=1443338935][/DOUBLEPOST]
Please don't.

Use a branded one for Pi. Or else you end up burning everything.

Exactly :D

Not actually a good deal of Rockman...it was 550~700 day when I bought the Rockman master...

Answer me this. Do I really need a fan controller when my Asus Sabertooth Mark 2 motherboard is fully capable of handling my 4 PWM fans, which are being managed by heat sensors on the mobo?

Answer me this. Do I really need a fan controller when my Asus Sabertooth Mark 2 motherboard is fully capable of handling my 4 PWM fans, which are being managed by heat sensors on the mobo?
Not really..if you need that manual touch then probably you can buy but other than that no need at all. The ASUS software for controlling the speed is good enough with some hotkeys,.

Hey guys, any deal on wifi router, dual band, if possible AC standard. Budget between 4-5k

There were some really good offers yesterday on routers. Literally many to choose from. I would suggest you wait up and keep an eye on Amazon Lightening Deals. Am sure you'll find the one you're looking for at a very good price :)[DOUBLEPOST=1443354154][/DOUBLEPOST]Guys, am getting an original Sony CP-AD2 charger from Ebay after HDFCSEPT11 coupon @ Rs. 600 shipped.

http://www.ebay.in/itm/New-Original...-Best-Price-/131610346334?hash=item1ea496835e

Says original with 1-year manufacturer warranty.

Should I go for it? or will there be a cheaper Lightening Deal than 600 bucks?

For now, I am in no rush.

In fact, I was actually thinking of getting a 2.5A charger compared to the Sony 2.1A.

Edit: Not interested in taking risk with Paytm offer.

Last edited:
Received Gunnar Glasses.

I had an earlier pair. I recall it was too heavy a metal frame. This one feels like you are not wearing anything at all on your eyes.

Point to note: Wearable glasses should be light enough that you forget about it at all when you wear it.

Back