Amazon India lightning deals

i got mine delivered today .i ordered yesterday and opted for 2 days delivery but they send me within a days and i m from new Delhi and seller is from Hyderabad

i m downloading rasbian os to install on sdcard

ras1.jpg

Last edited:
Thread cleaned up and queries regarding Pi moved to a new thread. Any more queries will just be deleted. Keep this thread only for deal related posts.

just bought Redmi 2 Prime 16 GB in 6080 rs and u can get in 5400rs using sbi credit /debit card

full trick is here
Recharge Rs 100 from freecharge using code BIG500. You will get instant Rs 500 discount code. Use this code on snapdeal on order above Rs.5000 to Get Rs.500 off.

http://freekaamaal.com/deals/xiaomi-mi-redmi-2-prime/[DOUBLEPOST=1443432638][/DOUBLEPOST]
Does anybody have RPi and doesn't know what to do with it?
even thought they don't know what to do,they are not going to give you !
if some one gives you at same price then he will be real man :)

Last edited by a moderator:
How much does the evo+ cost
Its the deal of the day mentioned earlier in the thread selling for 679 vs the usual ~800 odd street price.

@bottle benched the 32GB Evo+. Sequential speeds are probably bottlenecked by his card reader since I've seen others benching these close to the 80MB/s read speed, but the random 4K read/write speeds are definitely one of the best I've seen recently.
TfHjMfl.jpg

Back