Amazon India lightning deals

Review states: Very good product having a sweet essence while it is burn. it is very helpful as a mosquito rep-lent. please provide some more fragrance options. like jasmine, kewra, gulab etc.
Dont forget the smell dude.. ROFL

Was for 10K. Should be very cost effective after HDFC 15% cashback.
There was a Kent one available on Flipkart in the morning for 10K (SBI cashback is applicable). Can't remember the model. Just check the app. Mine is crashing :mad:

Thanks, found it on FK for 10k. Also seems to be a 10% offer using SBI cards.
So many complaints about Kent customer service, though :(

Err, it was sold earlier for 24k, where was u then
was it a legit deal or "price error deal"?
You guys might have also thought of this, but here's an idea. If there is any "sweet" deal on pc components just immediately order it in your name. If the sellers really fulfil the deal its a win. You can put it up in the market if you dont need it. People will still buy it (i hope) since its a good deal. You can charge your transaction fees extra if you want. If it was not a genuine deal and you get refunded then well and good, another win it wont be a loss. If you get gift voucher then its also still a win. Win-winnot a loss-win situation.
Example of a good deal. A Corsair Value RAM 4GB DDR3 for 1.5k. I will buy it anyday, just not now. But i need it.
I also need an external 2.5" WD Passport 2TB. A webcam. A gaming keyboard beside many others. :D
Oh some something which i've been thinking for the last few days. Because we seem to always miss these deals.

Last edited:
was it a legit deal or "price error deal"?
You guys might have also thought of this, but here's an idea. If there is any "sweet" deal on pc components just immediately order it in your name. If the sellers really fulfil the deal its a win. You can put it up in the market if you dont need it. People will still buy it (i hope) since its a good deal. You can charge your transaction fees extra if you want. If it was not a genuine deal and you get refunded then well and good, another win. If you get gift voucher then its also still a win. Win-win-win situation.
Example of a good deal. A Corsair Value RAM 4GB DDR3 for 1.5k. I will buy it anyday, just not now. But i need it.
Just my thoughts.

It was a legit deal, i got one and gave it away at no extra cost to a member from this forum (yea he had to pay Shipping charges at actuals).
Some members got it and decided to sell at much higher rate too :)

Good to hear that. I thought that it was just another "sorry, it was a pricing error. Here's a 150rs worth voucher as compensation".
Yea i'm also aware of some people selling them at profit. Its not ethical but we cant stop them.

Back