Amazon India lightning deals

WD Elements 2 TB - Is it reliable ? Yesterday was at LD 5999/- - Hope it may appear today.

Or Seagate ? Which one ?
Disagreed with the other guy regarding the WD Elements. Meanwhile Seagate seems to be having a rather higher failure rate than WD. I would suggest you to go for the WD Passport instead which is also in my wishlist. Waiting for a good sale. BTW lowest price which it went for was 7k IIRC. For the 2TB.

I couldn't find refurbished anywhere on the page. In fact i couldn't find any mention of item condition. What's your source? Are they really dumping crap on us in the guise of huge discount...
AFAIK you need to contact the seller to get the detailed product condition. I did it once and he sent me some pics though I don't think that i was able to view them.

You sure about the phone? It just released!
I talked my friend out of buying this phone. [emoji14]
I am tired of looking, only get one sunday in a week and that too wasted on checking different handsets (Gone are the days when I would game for hours and now using same PC with 780Ti but haven't played a single game for a long time).
Checked Redmi 3S and that too is not available for my city

3S+ is launching soon. It would be available offline only.

Did you look at the ZUK Z1. Currently it isn't receiving too many updates as it is on Cyanogen. But it may shift to ZUI soon (considering Lenovo put together a team for Z2)

People are complaining heating issue and problem with Jio sim so thats a turn off for ZUK Z1 also I am using Lenovo so wanted to switch to other company.
Let me check 3S+[DOUBLEPOST=1475462241][/DOUBLEPOST]3S+ got only 2GB RAM for 9.5k, Not worth it

People are complaining heating issue and problem with Jio sim so thats a turn off for ZUK Z1 also I am using Lenovo so wanted to switch to other company.
Let me check 3S+[DOUBLEPOST=1475462241][/DOUBLEPOST]3S+ got only 2GB RAM for 9.5k, Not worth it
A colleague and my brother uses the ZUK Z1. Did not hear about any heating problems from them.
There was some issue/bug in OS due to which screen did not turn off automatically. So phone became hot. But in OS update, it was resolved

AFAIK you need to contact the seller to get the detailed product condition. I did it once and he sent me some pics though I don't think that i was able to view them.

This is ridiculous. Amazon.com has everything clearly mentioned, heck even ebay.in had item condition. i guess they're feeding off the assumption that everything you buy is new and genuine.[DOUBLEPOST=1475486797][/DOUBLEPOST]3s+ is a rip off at that price for 2gb.

zuk z1 was dumped in india months/years after launch just because z2 was launched internationally. i would stay away from it.

Back