Amazon India lightning deals

Any advise or deals on decent mid-range laptop? Need to buy one for dad for mainly home and excel work.

Amazon cancelled all my lightning deals citing "Your package is being returned to Amazon.in because it was refused at delivery address or the order was cancelled." I had used one of the pickup locations as the delivery location

Latest update: Tuesday, 10 Oct
7:29 AM
Customer refused delivery
Mumbai, IN
Courier: Amazon Transportation Services, Tracking #: 219135781740

Amazon cancelled all my lightning deals citing "Your package is being returned to Amazon.in because it was refused at delivery address or the order was cancelled." I had used one of the pickup locations as the delivery location
Is the delivery location open for today?
it might have been closed, thus the agent might have filled it..

Latest update: Tuesday, 10 Oct
7:29 AM
Customer refused delivery
Mumbai, IN
Courier: Amazon Transportation Services, Tracking #: 219135781740

Get in touch with their CC and give them hell. Make them create and ship new orders at the old rates.

Is the 5021 one of the best vfm 2.1s ever? What are the others that come close?

Weird how these days (last few years) everything seems to be of cheaper (chinese-ish) quality. Even if you spend money you get crap.

Back