Amazon India lightning deals

Hi, anyone interested in the wrist support for keyboard and mouse on the following amazon page let me know. I can get a 50% discount coupon.
https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07RZ6HX6K

61BoQ-%2B4XbL._SL1000_.jpg

I would like to order one.

7500/- dont know if SBI card 10% can be applied here

7500/- dont know if SBI card 10% can be applied here
Its a really old model. You are better off buying an HX series PSU or even better an antec HCG PSU.

I need to purchase something worth Rs.4800 from Amazon. Can anybody help with SBI Credit Card please?

I will transfer the money in your bank account.
Post automatically merged:

@chetansha Thank you buddy for your help. :)

Last edited:
you are welcome. Glad to help forum members
Bhai it's good that you helped. But tell me one thing. Do you make accounts? What do you write in the entry where you got money transferred from some unknown person into your account? This is a small amount. So the CA or income-tax officer might not raise a objection. But, do remember that it doesn't mean that you keep on buying things for other people from your own card and accept money from those random people. You won't be able to justify yourself. You can get into trouble for that and it might be termed as hawala or no.2 money. I am in no way condemning your acts. I am just asking you and others to refrain from such activities for your own good.

Bhai it's good that you helped. But tell me one thing. Do you make accounts? What do you write in the entry where you got money transferred from some unknown person into your account? This is a small amount. So the CA or income-tax officer might not raise a objection. But, do remember that it doesn't mean that you keep on buying things for other people from your own card and accept money from those random people. You can get into trouble for that. I am in no way condemning your acts. I am just asking to refrain from such activities for your own good.
There are ways to over come those hurdles if you know what to do

There are ways to over come those hurdles if you know what to do

Justifying is one thing, what about fraud ? What if a person transfers money from a fraudulent account and u buy stuff, next thing you know that in 2-4 weeks your bank reverses the money you receive or put your money on hold because the money came from a hacked account itself. I know it's very far fetching but not impossible.

Justifying is one thing, what about fraud ? What if a person transfers money from a fraudulent account and u buy stuff, next thing you know that in 2-4 weeks your bank reverses the money you receive or put your money on hold because the money came from a hacked account itself. I know it's very far fetching but not impossible.

Any guesses who gave you your first positive feedback on Apr 3, 2014. :)

That time you accepted money from a probable fraudulent account without any problem? ;)

2 smileys so that you know I am not fighting and I am saying all this in light mood so that both of us can laugh.

Any guesses who gave you your first positive feedback on Apr 3, 2014. :)

That time you accepted money from a probable fraudulent account without any problem? ;)

2 smileys so that you know I am not fighting and I am saying all this in light mood so that both of us can laugh.
:woot::grimacing::grimacing:

damn those moto g golden days...

Just for information, what can you do in such situation to explain that it is not a fraudulant activity and indeed was to help out a friend ?
Yeah I also want to know that. But, practically whatever be your explanation. It's always going to be the income-tax officer perogative to interpret in any way he wants. The IT cell have been quite active specially after demonization. Everything have become online. The officer will ask you to produce proof that this money is not illegal. And because you don't personally know the guy from who deposited money or cash into your account. It would be quite difficult to convince otherwise. There was even a movie where a muslim guy took money through bank from a foreign relative during his time of need. But, it was considered hawala money inspite of all his explanation as there was no proof to state otherwise. He was even charged with being indulged in terrorist activity because of the same. I know it might sound like an extreme example but it's not far fetched. It actually happens. If I were you I would stay away from such things even if it us to help others. A small help could easily take out your and your family's many nights sleep. And it simply is not worth it.

IT cell isn't going to waste time on people spending 5k on e-commerce websites, there are far bigger fish to fry.
It's not like he does it frequently and for people with no rep on the forum.

points raised are very valid, there are 2 ways to go about this.
1) the person for whom you are buying makes payment directly to your credit card
2) he deposits cash in your account.

And as @psyph3r said they got bigger fish to fry.

points raised are very valid, there are 2 ways to go about this.
1) the person for whom you are buying makes payment directly to your credit card
2) he deposits cash in your account.

And as @psyph3r said they got bigger fish to fry.
Well the bigger fish generally fly away :p and we fall prey to the deficit, anyway this sounds about right, I will ask my friends to do the same going forward.

Back