Amazon India lightning deals

Actually I ordered one after @manucitc post I've cancelled the order
1580890382290.png

Post automatically merged:

Back in stock

Last edited:
Here’s what I received from Amazon
Its being sent via SingPost. So for sure its an imported piece. I don't think Singer has international warranty. So demos/in-warranty repairs are not gonna happen.

But SingPost is pretty good in my experience buying from fasttech and Aliexpress but I ordered stuff below 50$ to avoid customs holdup. They usually hand over final delivery to SpeedPost locally in India.

Please update us in case it gets stuck in "Awaiting Presentation To Customs Authority" status.

Since its shipping from overseas, there's a good chance you will be hit with customs. Let's hope it isn't so.

Since its shipping from overseas, there's a good chance you will be hit with customs. Let's hope it isn't so.
If you buy from Amazon India usually the customs duties are included in the up front price you pay. I don't expect these guys to be hit by duties but customs will delay the shipment by 5-6 days as usual for sure.

What's this sudden love of sewing machines?
We wear clothes..... :p

If you buy from Amazon India usually the customs duties are included in the up front price you pay. I don't expect these guys to be hit by duties but customs will delay the shipment by 5-6 days as usual for sure.

We wear clothes..... :p

But who sews them? :p

..as if rest of us follow nudism :D
Hey man no judging from my end if you're a proponent. Different folks different strokes. :p

But who sews them? :p
I guess Bangladeshis..... :p
All right enough joking around from my end.

My mom is into this handicraft crap after retirement and she was looking for a new machine.
Not like she sews my clothes though. I buy my sh** ready to wear. Don't trust a retiree with too much time on her hands. You might have to wear floral patterns. o_O

Back