Amazon India lightning deals

Are these Senheisser HD4.5 good? I don't want someone's opinion being swayed by the fact that it was available for under 3K vs Bose etc at 20K+. Is the NC good and how is the overall reliability and quality of these?

Are these Senheisser HD4.5 good? I don't want someone's opinion being swayed by the fact that it was available for under 3K vs Bose etc at 20K+. Is the NC good and how is the overall reliability and quality of these?
Depends on how you like your headphones. I've tried them and I personally wasn't impressed at all. They are just carried by their name. They sound okay they just don't have anything unique going for them.

Depends on how you like your headphones. I've tried them and I personally wasn't impressed at all. They are just carried by their name. They sound okay they just don't have anything unique going for them.

Yes, Even the reviewers say that they are very good for the price. They certainly don't deserve 8-10k price but for 3-4k range they are very good.

I am using Sennheiser Rs 160 since few years and find them quite good and very comfortable for long use duration. Unfortunately they need their proprietary transmitter.

These headphones (HD4.5 BTNC), I have bought for use during travel , as I can pair these using Bluetooth plus they support AptX. The JBL's available in this range are waste of money.

Audio-Technica SonicFuel ATH-AR3BT Wireless On-Ear Headphones with Mic (White) https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07BXLMPPF/ref=cm_sw_r_em_apa_i_OkMDEbA9ZV276

Is this a good deal for 4498? Retails for 13k+
4498/- is a renewed piece
Screenshot_20200322-084439_Browser.jpg

Back