Amazon India lightning deals

Ryzen 7 2700 for 16990 Rs. Good deal?

12400 I got after using city bank card

There was a period when deals were shared on forum and over phone for the benefit of forum members. But now greed has taken over to corner such deals and resell products.
[emoji849]

tbh, I only check TE a couple of times a day, usually by that time the deal is over.

Still not worth the money - 2nd gen ryzen has too many pain points compared to 3rd gen ryzen. Biggest being lack of AVX performance due to half rate execution.

It only makes sense to buy 2nd gen ryzen at sub 10k price points.

I was also going to pull the trigger but then rethought to skip it for the time being!

Considering the historical price of the processor which has been around 16-17k. 12.5k after 10% citi card discount is not a bad deal. Useful for people who are into video editing/ home labs/servers where more cores/threads are important. The next 8 core processor is 27k+. Any buyer has to also consider the valid points that you made. :)

Considering the historical price of the processor which has been around 16-17k. 12.5k after 10% citi card discount is not a bad deal. Useful for people who are into video editing/ home labs/servers where more cores/threads are important. The next 8 core processor is 27k+. Any buyer has to also consider the valid points that you made. :)
The next 8 core - 2700x is available for 19.5k - 10% discount around 18k on Amazon dear how come 27k+?

13,699 now.

A matisse refresh is coming with better single core boost clocks.

Back