Amazon India lightning deals

1tb samsung 860 evo at 9400.
Price drop of 4000+

Thanks for the headsup. I needed one of these and grabbed it while it was available. Only problem is registering the SSD at Samsung's website shows Out of Warranty status as indicated in the product reviews at Amazon The clueless idiots at Samsung CC just copy and paste a standard e-mail directing back to the warranty registration page and Amazon's bot makes it impossible to contact a human (for a text chat or e-mail) while the product is still in the return window.

Again got the same model. Return request created. No other option left other than refund.
Ordered from HP web. Finally got correct one.
2338/-
JPEG_20200731_130403_9119008123058202662.jpg

ASUS VivoBook 14 M409DA-EK146T AMD Quad Core Ryzen 5-3500U 14-inch FHD Compact and Light Laptop (8GB RAM/256GB NVMe SSD/Windows 10/Integrated Graphics/FP Reader/1.60 kg), Transparent Silver @ 34990: https://amzn.to/30cnF6C

Usually goes for 42-43K.
need something for everyday use around ~35k.

it's showing unavailable for me, maybe cuz of the pin code ? tried both my delivery address in delhi and ggn

need something for everyday use around ~35k.

it's showing unavailable for me, maybe cuz of the pin code ? tried both my delivery address in delhi and ggn
It's showing available to me with 'Back in stock on August 10', but not getting added to cart

Drone for 4k

I saw the london address later [emoji2357]

Ask them if they will do free shipping to India! :p:cool:
Post automatically merged:

Drone for 4k

Reviews are terrible

Guys. Any suggestion for AirPod pro case which is waterproof and shockproof? Need some recommendation. Don’t want silicone based. Need something hard.

Back