Amazon India lightning deals

I use keepa plug in. If you don't want a plug in, you can paste item URL in keepa website too.

I don't see any place in the keepa website where i can enter an Amazon product URL. Can you be more specific please?

Also, unlike the camels, pricehistory.in has a very limited time frame, for eg. the Corsair Ram we were talking about has the oldest data as Jan 14. Does anyone know if it's possible to get older price history on this site?

@Julian
1596615672474.png

Just insert the link there

@Julian View attachment 88344
Just insert the link there
Ok it wasn't showing in the mobile site, switched to desktop site and i got the search option. On the mobile site, you have to open the menu in the top-left and then search under that.

But now something else is messed up, it's not showing the current history as shown in pricehistory.in. Only the history till that point.

Looks like we'll have to use both sites to get both new and old history.

I haven't studied this much history in school...

Last edited by a moderator:
Can anyone suggest how good is Crucial p1 (nvme ssd)?
P2 is better & cheaper too. Google the diff
Crucial P2 500 GB Laptop, Desktop Internal Solid State Drive ((CT500P2SSD8) 3D NAND)

P2 is better & cheaper too. Google the diff
Crucial P2 500 GB Laptop, Desktop Internal Solid State Drive ((CT500P2SSD8) 3D NAND)

as usally found with all online sellers, low price products are always OUT OF STOCK.

Need to buy a multipurpose laptop for around 50k. Please post here if you come across a decent deal, preferably with 4000 series ryzen cpu

Back