Amazon India lightning deals

A friend was asking about the fire stick vs the mi tv stick. Apparently the mi stick can install any android apps, but the fire has limited sideloaded app support.

You can install any android app on fire stick as well through side loading. How well it works depends on whether it has remote support or not. Same situation would come with MI Stick too. Navigating the app using mouse cursor is a pain and not intuitive.
Post automatically merged:

Prime Member here in case anyone wants to buy anything. No HDFC though.

Get crucial p1 1TB @ 7600
crucial P1 (QLC + 100TBW) is significantly worse thqn the s11 pro (TLC + 320TBW). Also I don't need 1 TB. I'm ok to spend ~6k on a good quality 500GB nvme but wondering if there is a better deal in terms of pricing for similar-ish quality.

crucial P1 (QLC + 100TBW) is significantly worse thqn the s11 pro (TLC + 320TBW). Also I don't need 1 TB. I'm ok to spend ~6k on a good quality 500GB nvme but wondering if there is a better deal in terms of pricing for similar-ish quality.
What about kingston a2000 1tb for 7650 after 10% discount.. using samsung 970evo plus,wd sn750 black and crucial a2000 have not noticed any difference in day to day used.

Hey everyone , was planning to upgrade to 32 GB ram , thinking of Corsair 16 GB Vengeance LPX DDR4 3000MHz C16 XMP 2.0 ( Rs 6200 ) no lighting deal on this other then 10% off ( so Rs 5,580 ).
Does 3000MHz or 3200MHz have a huge difference ?

Got a asus x99 ws e with Intel 5960x and 16 gb Ram (4x4GB)

Guys, need some help. So i bought the Samsung EVO 860 1TB from Amazon (Appario - Seller). Manufacture date on the SSD is April 2020 and when i try to register, it is showing as Out of Warranty. Now i got this SSD for 9300 INR, do i return it or contact Samsung Support either by phone or email.

Guys, need some help. So i bought the Samsung EVO 860 1TB from Amazon (Appario - Seller). Manufacture date on the SSD is April 2020 and when i try to register, it is showing as Out of Warranty. Now i got this SSD for 9300 INR, do i return it or contact Samsung Support either by phone or email.
Contact samsung support upload bill copy..
If it not works return product...

Back