Amazon India lightning deals

Contacted Shamesung and they asked to contact Amazon. Phone number is useless as there is no one to answer.
Contact seller to provide bill for the product...
That bill is enough to register warranty
If samsung replied to contact amazon idk try to contact amazon..

crucial P1 (QLC + 100TBW) is significantly worse thqn the s11 pro (TLC + 320TBW). Also I don't need 1 TB. I'm ok to spend ~6k on a good quality 500GB nvme but wondering if there is a better deal in terms of pricing for similar-ish quality.

it is 200 TBW , and backed by 5 years warranty.
in most scenarios, unless you are directly copying files on SSD,you will not feel any performance difference.
Also, if you fill up 500 GB to 60 percent, there will be performance drop considering 1TB ,you will take a wile to fill it up
Post automatically merged:

crucial P1 (QLC + 100TBW) is significantly worse thqn the s11 pro (TLC + 320TBW). Also I don't need 1 TB. I'm ok to spend ~6k on a good quality 500GB nvme but wondering if there is a better deal in terms of pricing for similar-ish quality.

Last edited:
Check this
Western Digital Purple 1TB Surveillance Hard Drive (WD10PURZ) for 2500 with GST Bill

Seagate BarraCuda 1 TB Internal Hard Drive HDD – 3.5 Inch for 2500 with GST Bill

Check this
Western Digital Purple 1TB Surveillance Hard Drive (WD10PURZ) for 2500 with GST Bill

Seagate BarraCuda 1 TB Internal Hard Drive HDD – 3.5 Inch for 2500 with GST Bill

No prime and not fulfilled by Amazon so avoid

No prime and not fulfilled by Amazon so avoid

Maybe a new seller trying to get a hold in the market or maybe clearing out stock due to Covid 19 financial difficulties.. You can alread return the product for a replacement or refund

Check
Western Digital WD10EZEX 1TB Internal Hard Drive for Desktop (Blue) for 2500

Guys, Need to buy a SSD with HDFC discount.
this one - https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07G3YNLJB/ref=cm_sw_r_wa_apa_i_pZslFbNQ58WQV
Can anyone help me?
I'll transfer via GPAY.
PM me for details.

Thanks

How much will it cost with HDFC card discount ??

Last edited:
Maybe a new seller trying to get a hold in the market

Yea nah, we've seen plenty of these in this thread alone, they'll either cancel the order or you'll end up with a lemon.

maybe clearing out stock due to Covid 19 financial difficulties.

Prices of all components have increased post lockdowns.
Those are ridiculous discounts, he can offload those drives elsewhere easily and get more instead of burning his house to the ground.

Yea nah, we've seen plenty of these in this thread alone, they'll either cancel the order or you'll end up with a lemon.

Prices of all components have increased post lockdowns.
Those are ridiculous discounts, he can offload those drives elsewhere easily and get more instead of burning his house to the ground.

cant we claim replacement with Amazon ??

Guys, need some help. So i bought the Samsung EVO 860 1TB from Amazon (Appario - Seller). Manufacture date on the SSD is April 2020 and when i try to register, it is showing as Out of Warranty. Now i got this SSD for 9300 INR, do i return it or contact Samsung Support either by phone or email.

Same thing here. Mfg date - June 2020. Bought on Jul 25. Samsung site says OOW.
Amazon return window is closed.

Maybe a new seller trying to get a hold in the market or maybe clearing out stock due to Covid 19 financial difficulties.. You can alread return the product for a replacement or refund

Check
Western Digital WD10EZEX 1TB Internal Hard Drive for Desktop (Blue) for 2500

Heck I just ordered 4 of them for 10k less 500 off on amazonpay card. I think its a pricing error from seller

Same seller has a lot of products on sale but crazy pricing on 1TB HDD variants(seagate/WD/Toshiba).
Seller is from Delhi as per amazon info page

Last edited:
Check this

Are these region specific? I see only 3200 or above for both for delhi. Which city are you checking for?

Bought the Seagate 1TB yesterday for3199. This is how Amazon sent it. I'm all for low plastic usage in shipping but c'mon.
IMG_20200807_190912.jpg

Same thing here. Mfg date - June 2020. Bought on Jul 25. Samsung site says OOW.
Amazon return window is closed.
i think this have to do with samsung product registration site if I'm not wrong..hav bought Samsung 970 evo plus from amazon and immediately sign up to samsung site for product registration,but failed 2-5 times and contact samung customer care and after several email to and fro they assured me the warranty will be honour with original bill of purchased

i think this have to do with samsung product registration site if I'm not wrong..hav bought Samsung 970 evo plus from amazon and immediately sign up to samsung site for product registration,but failed 2-5 times and contact samung customer care and after several email to and fro they assured me the warranty will be honour with original bill of purchased
What should have been a simple process is such a PITA !!

Are these region specific? I see only 3200 or above for both for delhi. Which city are you checking for?
Bought the Seagate 1TB yesterday for3199. This is how Amazon sent it. I'm all for low plastic usage in shipping but c'mon.
View attachment 88437

Yikes. I've seen Amazon going above and beyond to pack a simple small product with overly abundunt/unnecessary shipping parts.

Never seen this. Hopefully it's not damaged.

Back