Status
Not open for further replies.

lilboy

Adept
    • Product Name: amazon kindle paper white wifi previous gen
    • Expected Price: Rs 9000
    • Shipping charges: included above
    • Manufacturer page URL: http://www.amazon.in/dp/B007RF5268
    • Description if any: selling previous generation amazon kindle paper white wifi invoice dated 21-july-2014. Hardly used and in emaculate condition, not even visible usage marks. even usb cable not changed much in color as it is used only once. original package and accessories included.
    • Reason for Sale: Money needed
    • Product condition: 9.5 of 10
    • Purchase Date: 21-july-2013
    • Remaining Warranty period: 4 months
    • Warranty available in: bought from amazon.in so available in india
    • Invoice Available: yes
  • Enter these basic information about yourself
    • Shipping from: Thrissur
    • Shipping to: All over India, Local buyer,
    • Preferred courier: buyers choice at buyers risk

Have you even clicked the link

Yes i did. And there are other sources for the kindle reader than amazon.in. Last checked, the prev gen was retailing for 6k. Which made sense as well, cuz nobody in their right minds will pick up a prev gen model when the newer one is just 2k dearer.

This was around new yr and if they have reneged on the prices after the festive season to this extent, they either are going bonkers, or they have cleared the prev gen's stock by a good margin.

With warranty remaining and hardly used model that's what my price is. Well for some 2k is dearer. This one will get all the latest software features if not the HW of the new one as per the news. So take this one or buy another,I can't force you dear. For reading purposes the previous gen will do.

If you are not a book reader do not buy this.

Last edited:
So take this one or buy another,I can't force you dear. For reading purposes the previous gen will do.

It wasnt a query to question your intentions, it was a question for clarification. You had supplied the link for everybody to see and hence i asked. I got no intention to derail your sale thread either.
What i saw just a few weeks back is what i asked, as it did seemed fairly odd to put it mildly. Wishing you luck for the sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back