Amazon Prime is now in India!

Few more orders messed up. Prime package was supposed to be arriving today. It hasn't and there are no tracking details on tracking page, so no idea where it is.

Another couple of orders from last week, tracking says "Package was handed directly to customer. " And my name is mentioned. I don't know who they delivered to, but wasn't me. And I was home alone at the mentioned delivery time and nobody showed.

Last edited:
For Non Prime Customer - Amazon start using 3rd Party Courier Company like Blue Dart , Delihivery etc. Looks Like they stop using ATS for non prime unless it is a heavy item.

For Non Prime Customer - Amazon start using 3rd Party Courier Company like Blue Dart , Delihivery etc. Looks Like they stop using ATS for non prime unless it is a heavy item.
I have good experience with both in recent times. Quick and on time. But it's ATS that is proving quite unreliable these days.

Was the item Amazon Fulfilled? Because in my case they shipped an item for Rs. 99 through ATS only though the delivery was delayed beyond reasons.

Was the item Amazon Fulfilled? Because in my case they shipped an item for Rs. 99 through ATS only though the delivery was delayed beyond reasons.

yes...all items are Amazon Fullfilled - Item is RPI 3 as courier is Bluedart - Box almost lost its geometrical shape but the product worked and no physical damage.....another item is TP Link Router 841 - Courier is Delhivery - Packing Box arrived at the same condition as above - But product is intact so far and worked.

Waiting for 2TB USB HDD and Belkin 6 port surge protector - again Courier is Bluedart.

any ideas if we can expect iphone 6s deals in the upcoming sale

Disclaimer: it is for my wife who is an ios person :confused::confused:
Around midnight, I saw some Amazon ad for iPhone related discounts for Prime members only. If you are still on Prime trial you could get the deal. I can't find the deal no matter how much I search. Maybe it's app only i think.

yeah i was hoping for the 30k deal again for 16 gigs...not possible to spend that much for 64gigs got the flipkart sale iphone 6 with exchange at that time...will stick to that one

yeah i think i didnt explain it clearly...got an iphone 6 during the 30k sale on flipkart a week back

was hunting for the 30k for 6s deal if it resurfaced...as that is what we tried and missed

Got my Prime Welcome kit. Same sticker and Key ring stuck to a card.(I could not track it on amazon but it was delivered by ATS. Just got few SMSes giving status of dispatch and delivery)
Anyways like I said earlier. Happy with anything they would send since 500 is a pretty decent price(at present) for what all they provide under PRIME.

Looking at the price comparisons of PRIME in India and elsewhere I dont think we would get Amazon Video / Music / storage in that price. So it could be an add on or something like that later on by paying the price diff.

After I subscribed to Prime, all the items I bought are getting delivered in 2-3 days time even if they show 4-7 days for delivery. Another good thing about Prime membership during the festive sales is the exclusive Prime only deals where they are giving better discounts to Prime members.

Back