Amd athlon ii quad 620,cooler master tx-2 for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

BHULLAR BOYS

Disciple
hi guys selling my amd athlon ii quadcore 620 processor and modified cooler master hyper tx-2 heat sinker ....as i am having a phenom ii rig this both things are used in my downloading rig ....

PROCESSOR - AMD ATHLON II 620

CONDITION - 9/10

WARRANTY- 2YEARS AND 9 MONTHS

STATUS - SOLD

box and other accessories are available...only 1 time oc it for benchmarking result now using it as my downloading rig ....:eek:hyeah:

HEAT SINKER - COOLER MASTER HYPER TX -2

CONDITION - 9/10

MODIFICATION - REPLACED 1800 RPM FAN WITH HIGH SPEED 2300 RPM FAN

STATUS - SOLD

box and other accessories amd am3 socket are available ..its also using in my downloading rig .....:cool2:

selling both things together ...

price in non negotiable ...:mad: pm me for anything

price - SOLD

25g8bpj.jpg

k4xqaq.jpg

s3dflg.jpg

29yha9y.jpg

exactly what i was looking for. still undecided on the board.:(

IS it better to have a Athlon x4 or Phenon x2 for video editing / conversion stuff?

recd the cpu , stock HSF and the coolermaster TX2. CPU and stock HSF are ok, no physical damage. but the coolermaster is damaged, have sent u pics in PM. please check it

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

awaitng refund for the coolermaster tx2.

Bhullar boys has agreed to replace damaged tx-2 with a TX-3 ,

Please post the pics of the tx-3, date of purchase and details etc., please respond to my request in pm for these details

now this guy says he will send tx-3 as replacement for tx-2,Wants me to send the tx-2 first. but wont cant post pics till friday of the tx-3. Wont give me the exact date of purchase , just vaugley said 3-4 months old.

As of refund he can make it only on saturday, that too only cash deposit in ICICI bank account, which i dont have. I offered him an HDFC bank account, he says HDFC wont accept cash - total lies. I am fed up with this fellow, he will not go to his bank to send NEFT to my State Bank of mysore account, nor will he send neft online. damn i wish i had never dealt with him.

Everything has to be done as per his convenience only. let this be a lesson to me and a warning to other members who will be doing some dealings with him

chetansha said:
now this guy says he will send tx-3 as replacement for tx-2,Wants me to send the tx-2 first. but wont cant post pics till friday of the tx-3. Wont give me the exact date of purchase , just vaugley said 3-4 months old.

As of refund he can make it only on saturday, that too only cash deposit in ICICI bank account, which i dont have. I offered him an HDFC bank account, he says HDFC wont accept cash - total lies. I am fed up with this fellow, he will not go to his bank to send NEFT to my State Bank of mysore account, nor will he send neft online. damn i wish i had never dealt with him.

Everything has to be done as per his convenience only. let this be a lesson to me and a warning to other members who will be doing some dealings with him
Please post in the feedback section as well if you have something about the deal that you would like to announce to the rest of the forum.

SoulFire said:
Please post in the feedback section as well if you have something about the deal that you would like to announce to the rest of the forum.
i am waiting for his final decision. i have given him all the options,

1) cancel the whole deal - refund my money - i send back his goods.

2) Post pics of TX-3, if i am satisfiedm he can send me that tx-3 and i send him his tx-2 back

3) refund 1k as agreed and i send him back tx-2.

You promised to post the pics on Friday,. and i am waiting for them . I have packed the TX-2 and kept it ready to ship to you

Sat, Jun 19, 2010 COIMBATORE BRANCH, COIMBATORE DELHI APEX, DELHI Dispatched via Manifest # C5267202

Sun, Jun 20, 2010 CHENNAI, CHENNAI DELHI APEX, DELHI Received via Manifest # C5267202

Sun, Jun 20, 2010 NORTH T/S, DELHI AMRITSAR SUPER FRANCHISEE, AMRITSAR Dispatched via Manifest # Z2628890

Pls pack and send the tx-3 with DTDC only

Bhai mere , where are you ???? Have u shipped out the TX-3 properly packed ?

I got your PM today @ 430 pm saying u havent got the parcel yet. Whereas DTDC site shows it has been delivered yesterday to you.

Status: DELIVERED Last Scanned: Tuesday, June 22, 2010 @ 1300 Hrs

Received By: SIGN

Sat, Jun 19, 2010 COIMBATORE BRANCH, COIMBATORE DELHI APEX, DELHI Dispatched via Manifest # C5267202

Sun, Jun 20, 2010 CHENNAI, CHENNAI DELHI APEX, DELHI Received via Manifest # C5267202

Sun, Jun 20, 2010 NORTH T/S, DELHI AMRITSAR SUPER FRANCHISEE, AMRITSAR Dispatched via Manifest # Z2628890

Mon, Jun 21, 2010 DELHI APEX, DELHI AMRITSAR SUPER FRANCHISEE, AMRITSAR Received via Manifest # Z2628890

Tue, Jun 22, 2010 AMRITSAR SUPER FRANCHISEE, AMRITSAR EAST MOHAN NAGAR (INDAREA), AMRITSAR

Out For Delivery Via Manifest # 63806

Now i dont know whom to belive

Man, i feel you better refund my amount and take back your proccy too. i am fed up

got the parcel at 5:30pm today (what can i do if they dont deleiver the parcel to me even i have the slip that i received the parcel today i can even show u if u think i am lying) packed tx-3 will sent u tommorow....

Well i am still awaiting update from your side.

I once again request you to refund my money and take back the x4 620 and original HSF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back