FS: Desktops AMD Athlon X4 640,4GB XM3 DDR3 RAM Kit,Gigabyte GA-880GM USB3 Motherboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

cisco_tech

ex-Mod
Product Name: AMD Athlon II X4 640

• Expected Price: Rs 2200/- shipped
  • Description: Product is in great condition, Includes with OEM Heat-sink
  • Reason for Sale: Need Cash for upgrade
  • Product condition: 9 out of 10
  • Purchase Date: Around 1 years 6 months back
  • Warranty available in: Yes 1 Years 5 Months left
  • Invoice Available: Yes
Product URL -
AMD Athlon II X4 640 (ADX640WFGMBOX) Details

Product Name: Corsair XMS3 2 X 2GB DDR3 1600mhz 4GB KIT

• Expected Price: 1500/- Shipped
  • Description: Product is in great condition
  • Reason for Sale: Need cash for upgrade
  • Product condition: 9 out of 10
  • Purchase Date: Around 1 year back
  • Warranty available in: Yes Life Time
Product URL - Corsair Memory | 2GB RAM | Corsair India | Buy Corsair RAM | Buy Memory in India

Product Name:
GIGABYTE GA-880GM-UD2H AM3 AMD 880G HDMI Micro ATX AMD Motherboard

• Expected Price: Rs 4200/- shipped
  • Description: Product is in great condition
  • Reason for Sale: Need cash for upgrade
  • Product condition: 9 out of 10 (used 1 Year 6 Months)
  • Purchase Date: Around 1 Year 6 Months Back
  • Warranty available in: Yes

Product URL - Gigabyte GA-880GM-USB3 Motherboard | Motherboard | Flipkart.com

Notes - All the items are in working condition. RAM i have bought it from TE member 1 year back. Invoices are available for each and every items.
I would prefer combo purchase only.

Buy All 3 items for 7500/- Shipped

momA8.jpg

UP0Vp.jpg

KolEW.jpg

nWxUV.jpg

- - - Updated - - -
gcbeldar First in line and he is interested in combo. All other PMs replied.

Lil confusion here.. since gcbeldar didnt reply my PM for my final offer so i gave the preference others who were in line and now i just checked this thread.:(
since my preference is combo. so i am requesting other members to please do not transfer the money. gcbeldar please PM me with confirmation. I sent you the details.

@gcbeldar No problem. I have sent the details to your mobile number. Package will be ready today. and will ship it out once transfer is done. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
@gcbeldar Received the money. thank you. dispatching the shipment and will send you the tracking number in the evening.

@gcbeldar has received the package but he is not getting POST on monitor. I was using it on GigaByte 400W PSU. and it has 24 PIN connectors. and gcbeldar mentioned on phone that he has 20 PIN PSU. So could it be the reason ? though CPU fan is spinning. but no POST. :(

Hmm, may be correct. He needs to add a 24 pin PSU in-order for the mobo to work. If you have the CPU and heatsink then let me know. I am in need of 1 :cool:

@CiscoSystems,

Received the package in Excellent Condition but Driver CD is missing.

Motherboard got replaced by spending Rs. 200 for RMA (spot replacement, Gigabyte Rocks). Now working Excellent with HP Normal Power supply.

But, One thing that disappointed me is Your Title Say it is USB3, but motherboard does not have USB3 support !!!!!

gcbeldar Sorry forgot to put the CD inside the box. I can send it if you want though all the drivers on CD are outdated.
This is my mistake that i should have posted the working condition pictures of Mobo screenshot and cpu-z screenshot.:ashamed: I can assure you that it was my main working RIG and it was working condition til the last moment before i dis-mental it from cabinet.
it is marketing gimmicks Even i was finding USB 3.0 when i bought it last year.
SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Technology The Gigabyte GA-880GM-USB3 equips the revolutionary SuperSpeed USB 3.0 technology to deliver up to 5Gbps bandwidth which is 10x faster than USB 2.0 boosts data transfer rate between PC and USB device. ( Taken from Gigabyte Site.) GIGABYTE - Motherboard - Socket AM3 - GA-880GM-USB3 (rev. 1.x)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back