FS: Video Card AMD Radeon XFX Radeon RX 590 Fatboy GPU @ 11,999

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you changed price from 10.9 to 11.9k?

I would brought if it's around 9k if this was even Rx 580.But 590 is power hog and lack of warranty kinda makes me not to.

I rectified the typo.
Post automatically merged:

I would brought if it's around 9k
Thats your take - you have a right to offer albiet via PM

if this was even Rx 580.But 590 is power hog

I am okay with it & I've never had issues with it - I am sure there are many other who may agree to both OUR thoughts "its very subjective"

and lack of warranty kinda makes me not to.
Well again your choice - I have already mentioned No Indian Warranty but as an Fyi and in the interest of buyer its there if they have to avail it.

Again there are many people who are ok to ship to avail warranty if in case like myself.

Last edited:
I rectified the typo.
Post automatically merged:

Thats your take - you have a right to offer albiet via PM

I am okay with it & I've never had issues with it - I am sure there are many other who may agree to both OUR thoughts "its very subjective"

Well again your choice - I have already mentioned No Indian Warranty but as an Fyi and in the interest of buyer its there if they have to avail it.

Again there are many people who are ok to ship to avail warranty if in case like myself.
I wasn't trying to be negative.But I heard in other forums people saying they got duty when they get rma'd.

Rx 590 draws 50w more than Rx 580.I would have been interested if this is 580.I hope you sell it.Good luck.

I wasn't trying to be negative.But I heard in other forums people saying they got duty when they get rma'd.

Rx 590 draws 50w more than Rx 580.I would have been interested if this is 580.I hope you sell it.Good luck.

You can be all negative in your capacity mate, i have no issues.

But theres always that flipside where 50W may or may not affect in addition to this scenario bought up by you which is generic/subjective.

This is not the only gpu drawing more power. there have been in the past and there will be in the future. The behaviour is different under different conditions.

Its personal choice independent of any generic opinion.

I am very clear of using it in other projects if not sold as its a solid version of the rx590 series - so win win for me[emoji1317] already

You can be all negative in your capacity mate, i have no issues.

But theres always that flipside where 50W may or may not affect in addition to this scenario bought up by you which is generic/subjective.

This is not the only gpu drawing more power. there have been in the past and there will be in the future. The behaviour is different under different conditions.

Its personal choice independent of any generic opinion.

I am very clear of using it in other projects if not sold as its a solid version of the rx590 series - so win win for me[emoji1317] already
I honestly wasn't being negative.You selling price is good considering the price you brought.But it was bad buy,they released 590 as another refresh of Rx 580 to match up with 1070.But there is point till you can push for more with same technology,the same stuff Intel is doing right now.

Anyway congrats on your sale.I honestly would have interested if this was 580,the current bill right is high is for me.Adding 590 isn't ideal for me.

I honestly wasn't being negative.You selling price is good considering the price you brought.But it was bad buy,they released 590 as another refresh of Rx 580 to match up with 1070.But there is point till you can push for more with same technology,the same stuff Intel is doing right now.

Anyway congrats on your sale.I honestly would have interested if this was 580,the current bill right is high is for me.Adding 590 isn't ideal for me.

I get it buddy, however casting your personal opinion on anybody’s sale thread is an OT in my understanding as it could influence any prospective buyer eitherways.

You know na how less or misinformed people can take any view without context and draw conclusions.

Seriously I would do that with any member personally if I am interested in any thing as these threads are sale specific.

In my case buyer was very well informed like you and along with that he knew what he is getting into hence the sale.

I get it buddy, however casting your personal opinion on anybody’s sale thread is an OT in my understanding as it could influence any prospective buyer eitherways.

You know na how less or misinformed people can take any view without context and draw conclusions.

Seriously I would do that with any member personally if I am interested in any thing as these threads are sale specific.

In my case buyer was very well informed like you and along with that he knew what he is getting into hence the sale.

I didn't think that,I am sry for that.Congrats on your sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back