AMD Ryzen Core P5 Build

rakesh_sharma23

Do It Yourself
Adept
AMD Ryzen Core P5 Build

Finally upgraded to AMD Ryzen.

I was a long AMD fan till Phenom X6,but due to reason known to everyone have to switch to the blue team. But AMD is now back in action with Ryzen and mostly all RAM related issues have been ironed out. So I think this is the best time to upgrade. My last PC was an Intel i7-7700K based system and for this build I am going with AMD Ryzen 1700 CPU with custom liquid cooling.

Hope you all like the build.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

25.jpg

26.jpg

27.jpg

28.jpg

29.jpg

30.jpg

Thanks.

Last edited:
Lovely build... congratulations!

Btw, unless your in a centrally air conditioned room... isn't it hard to keep the inside of that case clean difficult? I have an open air system running in my room, the one I use as my secondary HTPC and I must give it a light dusting every couple of days to prevent it from getting that layer of dust settle in on it.

Lovely build... congratulations!

Btw, unless your in a centrally air conditioned room... isn't it hard to keep the inside of that case clean difficult? I have an open air system running in my room, the one I use as my secondary HTPC and I must give it a light dusting every couple of days to prevent it from getting that layer of dust settle in on it.
Yes keeping the system dust free is little difficult, but i try to clean the PC every week end using air blower.

Back