Amd vega in India

Hope Nvidia reduces prices of 1080 1070 and also re stock In India[DOUBLEPOST=1502027805][/DOUBLEPOST]
Holy MoG!! Wish miners jump onto this and leave The rx570-580 for us lesser mortals
Those are amazing cards for mining etherium said by experts

Why not, shouldn't the card maker make money too?
The pricing seems to be crap since as per AMD the Vega 64 will be trading blows with the 1080 and keeping in mind the RX480 overhype this statement will mean that it will barely keep up with the 1080 in real life.

The 1080 is about 65k for a Zotac Amp edition whereas this one is 86.5.So 20k more for a much hotter card with a much higher TDP (295 vs 180) which is newer but not decisively better performance wise.

I am waiting for the day for AMD to do a Ryzen on nVidia or else we are screwed like Intel 4-7 gens.The last time was the HD69XX series AFAIK.

GCN is not at well scaling well from a gaming perspective.However AMD might make a killing even if they overprice these cards as GCN seems to be pretty good at cryptocurrency mining

Yes importer, distributor , retailers need not make some profit. Don't compare USA prices.
Check UK , and other countries too. Us doesn't have import duty.
Nor does it have 18% gst

The 1080 is about 65k for a Zotac Amp edition whereas this one is 86.5.So 20k more for a much hotter card with a much higher TDP (295 vs 180) which is newer but not decisively better performance wise.

We just bought two Zotac 1080 Ti amp extreme cards for 71k each last week. This is retarded pricing![DOUBLEPOST=1502032327][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yes importer, distributor , retailers need not make some profit. Don't compare USA prices.
Check UK , and other countries too. Us doesn't have import duty.
Nor does it have 18% gst

Computer parts have 0 import duty now. Only GST. Please wake up!

And pricing is decided by retailers. Distributor or vendors can only give guidance .
No man in India at least Rashi has a solid hold on the base pricing as per my Chandni Chowk contacts.

Even if MD jacked up the prices on their own they would be undercut by others.I am guessing that you will see similar pricing across other retailers as well at least at launch.

Sir, I was a distributor for amd dfi and Asus, it's retailer who is jacking up the price. I know how it works inside.
Yes, rashi too a little bit
The distro pricing is 8k+18% GST which is what the retailers pay.Now if someone buys from the retailer the GST is applied again for the end customer?
Just a question...

Back