Amd vega in India

I said its not rashi alone. So it did mean retailers and distributor equally to blame
Overheads for distributor are much higher than retailers

I said its not rashi alone. So it did mean retailers and distributor equally to blame
Overheads for distributor are much higher than retailers
Nonetheless AMD screwed the pooch with Vega though.Late to the game with the same price tag(officially not street pricing) and not much of an advancement on the GT10XX series bar more power usage.

Now nVidia just needs to drop their pricing a bit after the reviews come out and then Volta will take out the ground beneath Vega in Q3 2017.

Damn AMD for dashing my hopes for a fighting comeback ala Ryzen.

Yes I was disappointed with ryzen too, I did not read it up, sold off my apu hoping to buy 1300x only to know it doesn't have igpu.
Will wait for bristol range now.

But vega will have an edge over nvidia due to mining. Serious miners will shift to that
AMD is taking steps to stop that although how effective they will be remains to be seen.Customers are limited to 2 I guess.
Also AMD is pricing the card higher at least in the UK and then give out a voucher code on their gamer forum to halve the price.
Moreover only 16k cards will be available globally at launch
https://www.pcgamesn.com/amd/amd-vega-mining-performance

We just bought two Zotac 1080 Ti amp extreme cards for 71k each last week. This is retarded pricing![DOUBLEPOST=1502032327][/DOUBLEPOST]

Computer parts have 0 import duty now. Only GST. Please wake up!

This will be great. So we can expect price going down for computers ?

@Chaos You are right! This was submitted on /r/Amd at around 21:50 IST. Vega 64 Air performs 8% slower then a GTX 1080 Ti FE when overclocked to, what i can only assume are, Liquid Edition clock speeds.

001.jpg

SOURCE: https://www.reddit.com/r/Amd/comments/6tfzdm/vega_leaked_benchmarks_performance_seems_ok/

Today reviews will be out. Have got 2 options either aorus 1080 ti or 64 liquid edition. Building a new rig after 6 years.

Back