Android 4.4 KitKat rollout begins for Moto G in India

iPwnz

Brutally Honest
Skilled
Source: http://tech.firstpost.com/news-analysis/android-4-4-kitkat-rollout-begins-moto-g-smartphone-india-21

Motorola has begun rolling out Android 4.4 KitKat updates to the Moto G smartphone in India. Moto G was launched on February 5 in India in an exclusive arrangement with Flipkart, and Motorola has lived up to the promising of rolling out the latest Android update within days.

This latest version of Android brings further new features to the Moto G, including an improved phone dialer, new photo editing options in the Gallery app, the ability to print documents and photos. Users should note that upgrade is free and is available as an OTA update. Users can update their Moto G in a few simple steps.

Go to the Settings app and select “About phone” option at the bottom of the list. Click on “System updates” and the system should show you a new update. Note that you will need a Wi-Fi connection for best results. After the software is downloaded and installed, your phone will reboot automatically. User who face difficulty with the upgrade, can visit the Motorola website.

It must be noted that the update will roll out in stages, as is usual and you might not immediately see it for your phone. In which case, you have no option but to wait.

Top 5 Android 4.4 Kitkat Features by MKBHD

Oh man I want the Moto G so much *_*

Last edited:
I had a huge issue when I had booked it the 2nd time on 6th feb when they had stock but they had cancelled my order on 8th.
I complained and they told me to order again on 9th and that they will send it by priority.
I got it on 14th.

Back