Apps Deals thread

Reg SwiftKey. I 've shifted to Google Indic Keyboard. Significantly improved, the swype function works well. Can occasionally type in Telugu too!
Biggest draw is the no need to worry about security of using a 3rd party keyboard.
--------
How are you guys buying in Play store? Credit card? Debit card? Bank a/c or gift cards??

MX PLAYER PRO on sale.
From the reddit thread at r/googleplaydeals.
Go to payments.google.com, click settings and then change your country to UK and give an address like 10 downing street London. Then use any vpn like tunnelbear and set to UK country from your desktop browser(incognito mode) login to play store it will show old currency but click again and proceed you will see it show 0.10£. Use your debit/credit card to purchase it.
PS: Your card should have international payments enabled, I think.

^ Actually, you can change the country on the payment profile, and choose any of the EUR country, or Australia even.
Click on the buy for Rs 370 button, and u ll see the rate as EUR .10, which ll be 0.12 after Taxes.

I completed the transaction this morning on a Visa CC without using VPN.

First time MX Player Pro on sale. Too good to miss out on a non ad version. Hopefully, this ll be on sale via reg Indian Playstore too.

Back