Android Box with PlayStore support

I am looking for an Android box for viewing legitimate content. Something which has a remote and allows to install Apps from PlayStore. Is one available as such to convert normal LED tv to an Android TV ?

Would be using to play content from YouTube, Hotstar, JioTV etc

Just maybe, maybe you can rip the playstore apk and install it on it and try, not my concern but why do you need playstore, you can side load .apks by enabling developer option

I have Nexbox a95x quad core 2gb ram 8gb flash with android 6. I use with VU 40"tv. Use for jio TV, YouTube etc. Satisfied with performance. There is new version launched. I bought this from eBay.

Where can I find it ? What's the price ? How is the output ( HDMI ? )?[DOUBLEPOST=1496737445][/DOUBLEPOST][
On eBay.in, I bought for 4300. It has hdmi. Just one correction mine has 1gb ram. Good part of this is that no tweaking is required, as play store is available.]

Last edited:
I M USING JIOTV on my cloudwalker smart tv its working perfectly..only thing is that you need to sign in with ur jio no
Dear Vijay Pathak,

Could you please confirm if JioTV is still working fine on your cloudwalker TV, as for me it had stopped working in somewhere in July, probably because of new version launched. Could you please confirm your TV model number and the Jio TV version app you are using

Will Mi Box work in India ?
I am using Nexus Player which was never released in India, plus one more advantage that i had of using Nexus Player in India was that, video ads was almost non existent on Nexus Player but after the recent Youtube update, not only the interface of Youtube app has changed a lot but i also get to see ad before every video.

I would suggest you to go with Mi Box International Version, you can buy it from either Gearbest or Aliexpress.

Dear Vijay Pathak,

Could you please confirm if JioTV is still working fine on your cloudwalker TV, as for me it had stopped working in somewhere in July, probably because of new version launched. Could you please confirm your TV model number and the Jio TV version app you are using
It's has stopped working for me as well... issue was from Jio tv app.. After Jio TV app update started working again

Back