Budget Above 40k Android Mobile In built Call Recording Please Recommend

Oneplus phones have in-built call recording. I am using 6T.

Thank you for your reply.
Is 6T gives you the auto call recording feature or you had to download an App.
I am actually searching online but unable to find that One Plus 6T or upper version in One Plus has inbuilt call recording facility.
Coz I dont want to use App Based Call Recording after spending nearly Rs 40k & above.

I am actually searching online but unable to find that One Plus 6T or upper version in One Plus has inbuilt call recording facility.
Coz I dont want to use App Based Call Recording after spending nearly Rs 40k & above.
actually even if you'll buy any stock android phone it will support native/inbuilt call recording at least in 9 and 10 that i can assure

No app required. As I mentioned before, it is in-built.

I'm on MIUI 11 on MI 1O and this phone does not have AUTOMATIC call recording, One has to manually switch on during the call.
Do you not have the option to switch on Automatic Call recording under Call Settings. I have that on MIUI 11 on Note 9 Pro.
Screenshot_2020-08-12-09-40-45-034_com.android.phone.jpg

Back