Android Must have Games for Android

priyasukumaram

Disciple
I m not sure if similar thread exists or not so excuse me if this is redundant .:)

I m listing down all the games i love playing ....
Glow Hockey 2 :
I just love playing insane mode but tired these days as i keep on winning every game ;).
Two player mode needs to be improved .

Reversi Free:
Though i love playing this game , I m still confused how CPU get more chances to score.

super stickman golf:
Wasted lot of my precious time playing this game :).

Do list your favorite games too...

Sector Strike has been a personal favorite for quite some time. There was a similar game for symbian earlier but the gameplay and weaponry is good in the android version and its un-put-downable :)

Another good game is "Hardest Game Ever 2". Full on time pass game with really funny mini games. Do give it a țry. Another suggestion would be Chalk Ball Lite and Vector. :cool:

Its highly addictive :) It is a card based game featuring most of the characters from the Marvel universe. What makes the game more fun are the alliances...if you get into a good one the game becomes even more fun.
Never tried such games on Mobile ... I think i have to give it a try...[DOUBLEPOST=1371036019][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sector Strike has been a personal favorite for quite some time. There was a similar game for symbian earlier but the gameplay and weaponry is good in the android version and its un-put-downable :)
reminds me of some good old game .. not able to recollect the name but it was sky or something....[DOUBLEPOST=1371036199][/DOUBLEPOST]
Another good game is "Hardest Game Ever 2". Full on time pass game with really funny mini games. Do give it a țry. Another suggestion would be Chalk Ball Lite and Vector. :cool:
Chalk ball lite looks very cool :)..

games I normally play (bold are must haves IMO)
  • Temple Run 2 (now aiming for the 10M total distance ran. Achieved 5M till now)
  • NFS MW
  • beach buggy blitz
  • bubble shooter (my stress buster. :) )
  • Vector
  • Logo Quiz (big fan of logos)
  • Blip Blup / 7x7 /reversi - few more small puzzle games.
Few games installed, but I'm not playing much
  • GTA III
  • World of Goo
  • manu ganu
  • Rope Escape

Skater Boy is pretty fun.
Ninjump and Cut the rope are also fun to try.

I downloaded MIB 3, and it's also good. Gameloft always makes good games.

Have downloaded all Angry Bird games, but I find them pretty irritating to play :confused:

Virtua Tennis (current addiction)
Mini Motor Racing
Great little War Game
Hill Climb Racing
Moto Mayham
and a few more puzzle-games that I cant seem to recall the names of right now.

Back