Android Must have Games for Android

Nobody mentioned Leo's Fortune? (looking more like 4/5 only due to ample content. Difficulty/puzzles isnt something to talk about)

Jelly Defense is something i find myself revisiting often.

Last edited:
^Is that a fighting game?
Snake Rewind: The sequel to the original snake game on those Nokia phones which everyone must've put countless hours into. The game effects look good and there are multiple environments and missions. But the controls are not at all responsive. There is so much lag that the whole fun aspect is lost. I remember playing on those monochrome display with twitch controls on the highest speed and putting up high scores.

^Ain't much of a fan of the 1 on 1 fighting genre. Had tried DC's Injustice but there was too much grind. I find the lego games much better.

Have played a few based on star wars. Lego star wars.. something.. one was called. I'm sure I've seen some based on Marvel and DC properties.

Have played a few based on star wars. Lego star wars.. something.. one was called. I'm sure I've seen some based on Marvel and DC properties.

Okay thanks. Will look it up.[DOUBLEPOST=1432156209][/DOUBLEPOST]
^Ain't much of a fan of the 1 on 1 fighting genre. Had tried DC's Injustice but there was too much grind. I find the lego games much better.

Btw, i play Injustice in PS4 haha ... fighting game as well.. pretty decent.

Last edited:
Lara Croft: Relic Run - Initially this might come across as a temple run clone (which to some extent it is) but this is much much more. The base mechanics are the same but the areas where this game moves beyond its inspiration are amazing graphics, dynamic environments, some on-rails shooting, and even a boss fight. A must play for Lara fans.

Currently addicted to: 4 pictures, 1 word. :D
Also like Cut the rope. Super cute game. Not so easy if you want to score full points though.

Back