Android phone with dual sim support (nano), available on ebay.com or US shipping available

raksrules

Elite
I need to buy a dual SIM phone preferably android. Most importantly, it would be great if it supports nano SIM out of the box (would not prefer using adapters to make nano a micro and such). I wish to spend as little as possible as this phone won't really be used for anything except keeping the phone numbers active (since I am in US currently).

Since I want it in the US, would want to buy from ebay.com or something which ships to US. What options do I have ?

Redmi phones... (4/4a) Through Gearbest.com

i had a "not bad" experience from them, but 2-3 weeks delivery time (or lesser if paid more)

Thanks. I also found Redmi 4A to be the only option as of now. I guess it uses MicroSIM + NanoSIM so one needs to be Micro. I guess I will have to use an adapter for one of the nano SIMs. ebay.com also has Redmi 4A for under $100.

I would suggest the 4 instead of the 4A. And be aware that redmi phones are lower quality than mainstream (moto etc.) but better than the usual chinese brands. And try to get something more than 2GB. I'm currently using a 2P and 3SP

I would suggest the 4 instead of the 4A. And be aware that redmi phones are lower quality than mainstream (moto etc.) but better than the usual chinese brands. And try to get something more than 2GB. I'm currently using a 2P and 3SP

I honestly don't need the phone for any actual use other than receiving SMSes, keeping my India numbers active and such. I did bring a Micromax cheap 700 Rs phone with me but it has suddenly developed issues and it tends to delete old SMSes by itself due to lack of space. I want to retain SMS. I found this one more option for me..

https://www.amazon.com/BLU-R1-HD-Ex...UTF8&qid=1499188480&sr=1-1&keywords=Blu+r1+HD

Seems good at $59.99 + Taxes. I know it has amazon lock screen ads and such but that doesn't bother me.

Back