android tv boxes

Guys where to buy Mi Box 3 without paying 50% plus Import Duty...Other day browsing AliExpress Listing and many Indian people bought this box and most of them get away without paying any customs duty but those who paid they charged by a hefty amount.

Asking this as this is not a high-end hardware for 2018 but what it got is DRM support hence it is important for high-quality online streaming.

Here is the listing and Indian Review at Aliexpress and this seller sold 18k box all over the world.

Last edited:
Guys where to buy Mi Box 3 without paying 50% plus Import Duty...Other day browsing AliExpress Listing and many Indian people bought this box and most of them get away without paying any customs duty but those who paid they charged by a hefty amount.

Asking this as this is not a high-end hardware for 2018 but what it got is DRM support hence it is important for high-quality online streaming.

Here is the listing and Indian Review at Aliexpress and this seller sold 18k box all over the world.
Try to buy it from Banggood or Gearbest and choose India direct/Priority Line shipping (where they use GATI to ship)
This is the only way you can be 80% sure that you won't be charged any duty.

Try to buy it from Banggood or Gearbest and choose India direct/Priority Line shipping (where they use GATI to ship)
This is the only way you can be 80% sure that you won't be charged any duty.

I'm looking for this option since September 2017 - Yes you read correctly, that is the time when I found GB (and later BG) and my first search was this product, since then not a single time I'm able to find this box under that shipping line or CN Warehouse.

- Airplay app for streaming from Apple devices. Works pretty good
May I ask which app exactly ? Is it AirScreen ? I would get my Mi Box international version tomorrow.[DOUBLEPOST=1537182294][/DOUBLEPOST]
I was unable to make it run on my Mecool box. It fails everytime I try to play a vodeo. It says "Encountered some issue with video. Try after some time"
Maybe there is some issue with DRM. My box has Widevine L1 support.
Did this get resolved ?

Mi box 3, which I currently use is good. Mi box 4, which was recently launched have the same processor & configuration as old one, except a patchwall which is a custom skin on top of Android TV OS

One can buy either one of these without any issues. Currently, i have the following Apps installed & working on MI box 3 (international version)
- Kodi
- Amazon prime (Nvidia shield Version, other versions will force close)
- Jio TV
- Firefox etc
- Netflix with 4k streaming
- Airplay app for streaming from Apple devices. Works pretty good

The apps which fail to work
- Amazon Music, Jio Music, and Wynk

I am using it with RII Remote as well as with MI remote. I have connected a USB hub, connected 16GB USB pen drive and using it as an internal storage.

Hope I have provided enough information :)
can u provide me link of working Jio TV apk which is working for u???

I think Amazon Prime Video is enforcing widvine or such now in their new prime video apk. My Beelink box is shown as not supported now.

are u using any modded version of Jio TV ??
I do not remember it exactly but I think I downloaded the Android TV version of the APK from https://apkpure.com/jiotv-for-android-tv/com.jio.media.stb.jiotv and modded it to login with my JIO credentials. I pushed the app to my nVidia Shield. It was working fine until September 1st week I think. Now I can get all the channel listing etc but it only plays the first / default channel. When I select any other channel, I can see the program guide but the channel video will be frozen and the audio will be from the first channel.

I do not remember it exactly but I think I downloaded the Android TV version of the APK from https://apkpure.com/jiotv-for-android-tv/com.jio.media.stb.jiotv and modded it to login with my JIO credentials. I pushed the app to my nVidia Shield. It was working fine until September 1st week I think. Now I can get all the channel listing etc but it only plays the first / default channel. When I select any other channel, I can see the program guide but the channel video will be frozen and the audio will be from the first channel.
ok let me try and i will give u reply on working condition

I have small query..
i am looking to purchase fire stick for my 4K cloudwalker tv and getting the same in rs 1999 on paytm, but now amazon announced firestick 4k stick and will be made available for rs 5999 from november 15,
so should i purchase old firestick for rs1999 from paytm or wait of new 4k firestick since my tv is 4k...

I have small query..
i am looking to purchase fire stick for my 4K cloudwalker tv and getting the same in rs 1999 on paytm, but now amazon announced firestick 4k stick and will be made available for rs 5999 from november 15,
so should i purchase old firestick for rs1999 from paytm or wait of new 4k firestick since my tv is 4k...

What is your internet speed?

I have small query..
Get 4K, makes a huge difference. Right now with cashback and 10% discount you'll get a good deal.

Back