FS: Others Anker SuperSpeed USB 3.0 4-Port Hub (68ANHUB-LB4A)

t3chg33k

Skilled
Expected Price (Rs)
Shipping from
Mumbai
Item Condition
4 out of 5
Payment Options
  1. Bank Transfer
Purchase Date
Jun 1, 2014
Shipping Charges
Excluded - at actuals
Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
NA
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Unused
The hub is around 4-5 years old. I haven't used it in a while but all ports work fine. It is not externally powered and hence the performance is dependent on the number of devices actively using the hub at any point of time.

I love the fact that it is now priced at over $200 at Amazon but I am not fooling myself. I don't seem to have the original package with me anymore so will have to ship it out in a generic box.

I can send it through local couriers in close proximity (Tirupati, Anjani, Mahavir) or through Blue Dart (somewhat further away) as per buyer preference.

Also posted it on Quikr buying from where saves me the headache of packaging, couriering with the item delivered anywhere in India within 3-4 days.

Attachments

• Hub Front TE.JPG
    Hub Front TE.JPG
    406.8 KB · Views: 242
  • Hub Back TE.JPG
    Hub Back TE.JPG
    427.5 KB · Views: 256
  • Hub On.JPG
    Hub On.JPG
    556 KB · Views: 279
The hub is around 4-5 years old. I haven't used it in a while but all ports work fine. It is not externally powered and hence the performance is dependent on the number of devices actively using the hub at any point of time.

I love the fact that it is now priced at over $200 at Amazon but I am not fooling myself. I don't seem to have the original package with me anymore so will have to ship it out in a generic box.

I can send it through local couriers in close proximity (Tirupati, Anjani, Mahavir) or through Blue Dart (somewhat further away) as per buyer preference.

Also posted it on Quikr buying from where saves me the headache of packaging, couriering with the item delivered anywhere in India within 3-4 days.

Ygpm

Back