Ankit Fadia, The Genius Revealed - Forbes India

Screw this fake posers. read up on the real heroes of the net.

Here's one: Swordsmith Keeps Google Safe From Barbaric Hordes | Wired Enterprise | Wired.com

- - - Updated - - -

I have attended Ankit Fadia's workshop in Mumbai 2 weeks ago
Tips are very nice and very useful

30615226.jpg

Once he came to our college and was basking loud about Linux doesn't have viruses.

All I did is asked " Can you please tell me the reason why virus doesn't work in Linux. Minus the user acceptance why it doesn't work in Linux?"

He was like baffled and we laughed out loud in the hall.

Lol, Fadia exposed..Now I wish someone writes a similar article on teleshopping products. Damn those nazar suraksha kavach and sandhisidha plus.

A friend took up his "certified hacking course" sometime in 2008/2009 and was taught how to hack Windows 95 using exploits publicly available on the internet. He just couldn't go beyond a couple of sessions and lost a considerable sum of money.

^^ It is for Government which kept itself secret. Man, this guy doesn't feel anything i guess. Height of ignorance and i wonder how god made him like this. So dumb, ignorant yet feeling like great hacker.

^^ It is for Government which kept itself secret. Man, this guy doesn't feel anything i guess. Height of ignorance and i wonder how god made him like this. So dumb, ignorant yet feeling like great hacker.
hhahaha yes. He has become ignorant due to all this hype from mtv and all

Back