Another example of TBism

Lol..u guys can hide anywhr u want but i'm still waiting for an honest definition for TBism...:p Work up ur minds and come up with a good definition for it..:eek:hyeah: The best one will get reps and a 'Hi' from me free free free...:rofl: :tongue:

TBism - A practice often seen in forums or other forms of literary work which involves frustrating people by not understanding the issue at hand deliberately, by spamming for the reason of increasing the post count and by frustrating and/or providing enjoyment to innocent bystanders by his/her antics. :p

How's that for a start? Please note that I do not intend any offense towards TB or anyone else, the above text is just for fun. :)

Params7 said:
I've seen members if forums with over 100,000 posts.

Well, nothing our own Nikhil can't achieve!!

come on !! I hardly post nowadays :p. Kinda bored.... too many members and hardly anything left to post.

@darth, n offense meant. I am the offense/pwnage king :D. btw repped ya

arre TBism muhjse better kaun definre karega. abhi karta hoon, abhi toilet jaana hai.

Darth_Infernus said:
TBism - A practice often seen in forums or other forms of literary work which involves frustrating people by not understanding the issue at hand deliberately, by spamming for the reason of increasing the post count and by frustrating and/or providing enjoyment to innocent bystanders by his/her antics. :p

How's that for a start? Please note that I do not intend any offense towards TB or anyone else, the above text is just for fun. :)

Now lets put that in Wikipedia along with the history. (the legend of Techboy) :eek:hyeah:

Params7 said:
I've seen members if forums with over 100,000 posts.

Well, nothing our own Nikhil can't achieve!!

That guy reached 50k posts in 4.5 years...thats insane...

Will take Nikhil/Chaos over 15 years to touch 50k if they keep their current rate up...

Will take me 40 years..lol....

vij said:
That guy reached 50k posts in 4.5 years...thats insane...

Will take Nikhil/Chaos over 15 years to touch 50k if they keep their current rate up...
Will take me 40 years..lol....

I wouldnt mind reaching 50k posts at my current average posting rate. Atleast I would live another 70 years :rofl:

ek baad yaad rakhna, khud nahi marunga, thode aur ko le kar jayunga :p

and the only reason i don't finish it off is cz i knw dat doesn't make things any better for me. nw dis is beyond the scope of u guys, so no point arguing that too with TB :p

Darth Infernus said:
TBism - A practice often seen in forums or other forms of literary work which involves frustrating people by not understanding the issue at hand deliberately, by spamming for the reason of increasing the post count and by frustrating and/or providing enjoyment to innocent bystanders by his/her antics.
You deserve applause for the genuine literary contribution u are making in enriching the English Literature. This thing deserves a place in Wiki for sure...:eek:hyeah: :lol:
So yeah..reps from my side..and as i promised, A BIG 'HI"........:Hi:
:bleh: :bleh:

Lol, did u get the joke of tht 'HI' ?? Dont know if u watched last year's Fifa World cup..espn/star had a desi programme in between games, 'Duniya goal hai' with Ranvir n Vinay....it was one of the stupidest sports analysis programmes i've watched till date (apart from extra innings with mandira..:lol:, atleast she provided some eye candy..:p ) So yeah, in duniya goal hai, Vinay used to ask stupid questions and then used to wave at those who wud give right answers...saying,mom's of those who wud give write answers will get a 'hi' from vinay....:p "HI, Mrs. Sharma" :Hi: ......idiotic stuff...:p

To be frank, I didn't really get the "HI" joke because I'm not much of a sports fan. But I thought you were making some comic relief there, so I put in the "Hi yourself" comment. :)

Back