Any Brand of RAM's that give international warranty ?

Planning to by RAM from US.
Any brand which will give warranty in India ? Specifically looking at G-skill or corsair. But others would do as well.

Last edited:
Do you see a massive price difference between the RAM kits here and US?

What kind of RAM are you looking to buy i.e. the size,frequency and latency you are looking for?

Thanks a lot @chetansha :) . Ordering now

Marcus - I am getting 16Gb 3000Mhz G-skill for 70$ - Rs 5000 .
Boss, you will have to pay customs duty over this price. It s not worth buying from usa unless some one is coming from there and can bring it for you.

Planning to by RAM from US.
Any brand which will give warranty in India ? Specifically looking at G-skill or corsair. But others would do as well.

AFAIK, Crucial also provided international warranty - may be you can send them email and confirm. Crucial Ballistix Sport LT (E-die) 16GB 3200 CL 16 should be in same range from Amazon/NewEgg very often. It's excellent VFM. I have got 2 * 8GB 3000 CL 15, currently running at 3600 CL 16 easily without tinkering much.

Thanks a lot @chetansha :) . Ordering now

Marcus - I am getting 16Gb 3000Mhz G-skill for 70$ - Rs 5000 .
I have RmA'ed both corsair and g.skill without issues.
Can i import tridentZ royal or corsair dominator platinum to india does both have international warranty?? If so then which is better

Can i import tridentZ royal or corsair dominator platinum to india does both have international warranty?? If so then which is better
it comes down to personal choice and depends on the SKU. just remember to retain original bill(s). Importing will cost you pretty cos import duty is very high these days, unless some one brings it for you

Back