Any credit card that gives reward points etc on Facebook/instagram ad posting ?

Discussion in 'General Talk' started by RakaKaKaka, Apr 12, 2019.

1. RakaKaKaka

RakaKaKaka Well-Known Member
    Adept

I am using my own credit card for my company use so would be great if any card there gives points/etc for online spends on facebook and insta ads. Any suggestions as i spend upto 50k per month ?

2. Futureized

Futureized Well-Known Member
    Adept

Axis does on international spends.

3. vivek.krishnan

vivek.krishnan If you cant see the green dot, I'm offline :P
    Veteran

Use Infinia if you can get it. One of the highest rewards at 3.3%. Also look at Regalia and Diners Club Black

4. rdst_1

rdst_1 Well-Known Member
    Veteran

If you are paying in dollars, the HDFC higher cards like regalia and infinia also give the added benefit of the conversion charge being 2% instead of higher on moat other cards.

5. puns

puns Well-Known Member
    Section Mod

American Express cards points can be quite rewarding for high spends. do look into it

6. Konquerror

Konquerror Well-Known Member
    Adept

Though HDFC Infinia and Diners Club Black are great cards with 3.3% return rate, getting them is not easy. I have curated a list of best credit cards in India for 2019 at my blog. Go through following post and see which one suites you most:

https://cardinfo.in/best-credit-cards-of-2019-in-india/

vivek.krishnan and puns like this.
  7. vivek.krishnan

Veteran

Yes - AMEX user here, the rewards are for high spends - like 2L yearly and 4L yearly for some cards, plus you keep getting seasonal offers like spend 50K in 2 months and get Taj voucher or something.

However, when you look into the tangibility of the rewards - say vs Regalia, I feel that AMEX is not worth it. Already planning to pickup a Regalia and surrender AMEX next year.

8. vivek.krishnan

Veteran

Regalia First is easy to get, Regalia a bit more difficult and Infinia much more.
    --- Post Merged, Apr 13, 2019 ---
    +1

I have seen this with some cards of SBI as well as Yes Bank - I believe 1.75% plus GST.

Futureized likes this.
  9. kuduku

kuduku Well-Known Member
    Veteran

Had Regalia
    Shifted to Diner's Black
    Both are awesome cards with decent points conversion differences

10. Konquerror

Adept

I used Yes First Exclusive as primary card which used to give 2.5% back, now it's reduced to 1.5% from 15 April 2019. Hence shifted my spends to Diners Club Black which has reward rate of 3.3%. I still hold regalia and use it as a backup where ever Diners is not accepted.

11. OP
    OP
    RakaKaKaka

Adept

guys payments is in rupees only as we pay to facebook india. so internation spend less % card not needed. Infinia i cannot get as my salary aint that high and it has a huge 10k joining fee too. looking for some digital marketing guy who uses credit cards for right advice.

my annual l spends would be around 200k on this card. 100k from ad spends and 100k on myself use. I have one card card just for petrol cashback 5% and bill cashbacks.

12. Konquerror

Adept

Try to get one of these: https://cardinfo.in/best-credit-cards-of-2019-in-india/#best-premium-credit-cards

IMHO Regalia would be a good choice. If you can tell me the bank where you hold your salary account, I may be able to advise more.

13. OP
    OP
    RakaKaKaka

Adept

14. Konquerror

Adept

Try for Yes First Exclusive, it still has 1.5% reward rate.

15. vivek.krishnan

Veteran

Check what is the conversion provided by FB India and can you spend in USD. For ex, Amazon's Indian conversion is bad compared to some of these cards.

Secondly, I know AMEX Platinum Travel has an offer running FYF and on spends of 1.9 and 4 lacs annually, you get 6K worth spicejet vouchers and 10K spicejet + 10K Taj vouchers. This is on top of the 50 INR to 1 point spending, which is not that much. Yes First has some criterion for spending 7 lacs or something which gives some rewards points.