Any exercises that can be done at home in 15-30 mins daily?

Some tips to feel full all the time
1) Drink Water
Sips of water every now and then helps a lot!
2) Multiple Divided meals
I am on 6 meal diet! My maintainence is 2500Kcal!
Never reached it (am cutting)
Make the meals small!
2 benefits
U won't eat much
U will feel full
Constantly ups your bmr
3) Fillers
Break your meals and fill them healthy fillers like dry fruits, peanuts, roasted grams, dates or fruits!

This is good advice. You don't need to workout unless you have large fat deposits to burn off.

that is assuming a 'work out' is only (meant) for ousting extra fat from your body ;)
(but perhaps the term 'workout' itself was coined or/and came into popular use specifically for/towards that goal).

You need just 15-30 minutes per day to keep your body in shape. Squats 40 sets of 2 reps, push-ups and sit-ups will be enough. Well, I also do special exercises for the back since I have a sedentary job.

I do basic stretching, pushups and surya namaskar and running. All done in flat 15-20 mins.

Now considering investing in gym but I work in shifts so gym might do more harm than good as weekly the shift timings changes and gyming at irregular times will be suffering and taxing.

One of the best exercises that you can do in your home is jump rope. Half an hour of jump rope will help you massively in losing the extra weight. Give it a try and see the results. Another great exercises are jumping jacks and squats.

Back