Any Hot Wheels collectors here?

Hey can you guys tell me how you display the cars (1/64) specially lose cars and not packed one? I am hunting for a display case either they are crazy expensive (9 car display for 1200/)

Guys I ran into an entire set of Fast and Furious collection. 8 pieces. Told him to keep it aside for me.

I recently found the entire Batman series and bought them. 6 pieces.

Only have a few which includes an unboxed oldie that originally belonged to my sister. A Scooby Doo Mystery Van and a trike gifted by @Black_Hawk

Are these things worth collecting for value or just hobby? Also should I go for the F&F series? He will hold onto it for me till this weekend.

Latest fnf series is pure bore with all blue cars and just white supra and original skyline. I bought 2 skylines this sunday. Would have got rest if they would had been in original colors.

Okay so I did find a review on the 8 cars

Looks like a few of them are repeats a few new but recasts or repackaged and the white Supra is more like a homage to Paul.

All in all I am not really into Hot Wheels collecting but I did come across this set and was a bit curious.

ah ok, I joined the wrong group on fb. have requested for the latest one

I collect mostly the classic cars, with relatively less bling, and looking more realistic (not the tooned types)

I should have a few hundred or so :)
have a couple of treasure hunts i lucked into by accident

ah ok, I joined the wrong group on fb. have requested for the latest one

I collect mostly the classic cars, with relatively less bling, and looking more realistic (not the tooned types)

I should have a few hundred or so :)
have a couple of treasure hunts i lucked into by accident
https://m.facebook.com/groups/588309507879303?tsid=0.33090604552325753&source=typeahead

Here is the link to the group.. Btw let me know if you ever wish to sell some at a tempting rate.. [emoji4]

All of these were bought recently from that group. And few more on its way..

IMG_20170415_151528.jpg
IMG_20170415_151532.jpg
IMG_20170415_151540.jpg

Got these...

DSCF4773.jpg

DSCF4774.jpg

Hot Wheels '15 Mazda MX-5 Miata

DSCF4793.jpg

DSCF4796.jpg

Hot Wheels The Dark Knight Batmobile (Tumbler)

DSCF4797.jpg

DSCF4799.jpg

Hot Wheels Cockney Cab II (Tom and Jerry Series)

DSCF4812.jpg

DSCF4813.jpg

Hot Wheels '69 Dodge Charger Daytona

DSCF4888.jpg

DSCF4890.jpg

Hot Wheels Lamborghini Countach

DSCF4914.jpg

DSCF4915.jpg

Hot Wheels Pedal Driver

DSCF4926.jpg

Hot Wheels Exotics 5-Pack (2016)
(Cars Top to Bottom: Porsche 911 GT3 RS, Alfa Romeo 8C, Pagani Huayra, Porsche Panamera, Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4)

DSCF5051.jpg

DSCF5052.jpg

Hot Wheels The Fast and The Furious - Honda S2000

DSCF5058.jpg

DSCF5060.jpg

Hot Wheels Bad Bagger (With Removable Rider)

DSCF5061.jpg

DSCF5064.jpg

Hot Wheels Skate Brigade (With Steve Caballero's Figure)

DSCF5065.jpg

DSCF5066.jpg

Hot Wheels Blast Lane (With Rider)

DSCF5068.jpg

DSCF5071.jpg

Hot Wheels Blastous Moto 2 (With Rider)

DSCF5184.jpg

DSCF5185.jpg

Hot Wheels 3-Squealer (With Figure)

DSCF5187.jpg

DSCF5189.jpg

Hot Wheels Strato Stormer Airplane

DSCF5190.jpg

DSCF5192.jpg

Hot Wheels K.I.T.T. (Knight Industries Two Thousand) - From The TV Series Knight Rider (Modeled on a 1982 Pontiac Trans Am)

Would love to see the new collections ofour TE collectors. Please bring this thread back to life... :)
Lastly looking for those Halo, Gran turismo & Forza retro set.. Anyone knows where to get them or from where to import....!!

Would love to see the new collections ofour TE collectors. Please bring this thread back to life... :)
Lastly looking for those Halo, Gran turismo & Forza retro set.. Anyone knows where to get them or from where to import....!!
Oh. I saw gran turismo sets at spencers near my home. show me the cars' pics. ill keep a lookout for them

^ yes.I definitely remember seeing the yellow lambo. I'll visit it tomorrow and update you.
Thanks bro.. Please do let me know.. Would be great if all or a handful of them are available.. Will take them all if each is below 500 mrp each.. Else too will think about it.. Lastly thanks for helping a bro out..

Back