Any Hot Wheels collectors here?

Naah sharing the pics now.. Or any Hw with GT cover will take it.. If you can take the trouble to ship.. [emoji52]
fb1cf697f0f37aaaed1eaf34fcfebfa6.jpg

de7c40b7e865c80c435e79e3da343dbe.jpg

@avanildutta Is that your collection? Please share your Address so that I can rob you pronto... I am a huge fan of GT series and would love to get my grubby paws on these...

@avanildutta Is that your collection? Please share your Address so that I can rob you pronto... I am a huge fan of GT series and would love to get my grubby paws on these...
Lol.. The above ones are yet to be parked in my collection.. Haven't got them till now.. I do possess around 100~130 cars.. But the normal common stuff.. Will share pics once i get back home from my current tour..

Correction just realized it's the platypus 2012 Ferrari. Driver's were given choice to use their preferred number from 2014. In 2012 it was based on 2011 WCC and since Ferrari was 3rd in WCC and Fernando had more points than Massa he was driver number 5.

Last edited:
Hello guys.. Would like to know/view how you guys display your collections.. I am planning to build my soon.. So can get an idea how to do that if i get to see some of your works. Waiting desperately..

Hello guys.. Would like to know/view how you guys display your collections.. I am planning to build my soon.. So can get an idea how to do that if i get to see some of your works. Waiting desperately..

I have a display case for my larger scale models but that display case wasn't too large to begin with and got filled very quickly. The Hot Wheels that I have are all presently stacked into a huge 4 feet long Sterilite storage box. I have been contemplating on hiring a carpenter and getting a second display case made for them but just haven't gotten around to doing it yet.

Also, I don't usually take the Hot Wheels scale models out of their blister pack so stacking them neatly in the box is a good option for me.

New additions...

DSCF5802.jpg

Batmobile: The Brave and the Bold

DSCF5809.jpg

DSCF5821.jpg

Star Trek - U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701
(The Enterprise Refit Edition)

DSCF5815.jpg

DSCF5817.jpg

Ford GT LM & '09 Corvette ZR1 - Gulf Logo Editions
(I already had the Ford GT, got the Corvette recently).

DSCF5859.jpg

DSCF5863.jpg

DSCF5865.jpg

Tyrrell P34 "Six Wheeler"
(Black Edition)

Thanks bro.. Please do let me know.. Would be great if all or a handful of them are available.. Will take them all if each is below 500 mrp each.. Else too will think about it.. Lastly thanks for helping a bro out..
I'm really really sorry for the late reply. I checked and indeed there were lamborghinis but they're from lambhorghini collection (8 cars). Not GT series. But all 8 cars are available. I can go get them if you want.[DOUBLEPOST=1510120772][/DOUBLEPOST]check #150 of this post. That exact collection is present in that supermarket

Does anybody knows if we get Autoart diecast models in India?
If not then can somebody get it from abroad for me? Need 3-4 models dearly.

Thanks i too found some links and also on Amazon the prices are insane...30k for a car!
Any idea whats its normal pricing should be in India? I was looking for within 10k but seems its not possible.

Actually I'm specifically looking for Nissan Skyline R34 Stock or Nismo one.
I will be very grateful to the person who can get her from abroad coz in India its only available on Amazon that too for 36k price tag and only some crazy mad insane and rich person can opt to invest in it.

If someone is ready to help or even start a GO then me and my friends got list of good cars to be imported. But pricing shall be fair. No issues about payment as well. If you require in advance will pay but need guarantee of the item and to be delivered in single piece/no damages.

Last edited:
Back