Any I2IT student is here >>>> ???

universal

Adept
hi,

I got call from International Institute of Information Technology (I2IT),Pune
for APGP-ST (Advanced Post Grad Prog in Software Technolgy)...n e member who knws abt this institute can share his/her exp. here......which indeed help me to choose prog.......

Thanx

Great News I2IT sign MoU with IGNOU ... read on to know more!

The International Institute of Information Technology (I2IT) and the Indira Gandhi National Open

University (IGNOU) have launched a Centre of Excellence for Advanced Education and Research to

offer regular M.Tech., MS and MBA degree programmes.

The newly announced academic programme covers 21 Masters degree level programs in Advanced Information Technology, Management, Automotive Engineering, Robotics, Biotechnology, Intelligent Systems as well as Nanotechnology.

Many of the MS and M.Tech academic programmes that are being offered, such as in Stem Cell Biology, Molecular Medicine, Nanoelectronics, Nanobiotechnology, Intelligent Systems and Robotics and Satellite Communication and Space Systems are being introduced for the first time in India.

Platform for Ph.D.

The Centre of Excellence will also provide a platform for pursuing Ph.D. research in cutting edge areas of IT, BT and NT as well as in Technology Management.

The I2IT – IGNOU Centre of Excellence is an outcome of the Memorandum of Collaboration signed by V. N. Rajasekharan Pillai, Vice Chancellor of IGNOU and Aruna Katara, President of I2IT.

The new centre is designed to create close to 1000 M.Tech., MS, MBA postgraduates and several Ph.D.s every year to cater to Indian and global requirements in Advanced Information Technology, Biotechnology, Nanotechnology as well as in management.

Great place to be for research and higher education

Back