Any Netflix Account sharing groups on TE ?

this is a good option for people low on money. But these are hacked accounts and randomly stop working. then you have to contact the seller and he'll give you a new one.
Not hacked actually, They sell the first month trail account for 100 buks, So every month u need a new one.

Not sure of that selly but I have been guilty of buying hacked accounts and although they work, once the original owner knows, they will change password. You lose all your watched progress and such. If it doesn't matter, ok to go but remember it is hacked.
At one point, I had a file with 1Lakh+ netflix id and passwords (non verified).

Also remember that you may want to cover your tracks by deleting what you "saw" but that can only be done on computer so that will trigger email to original owner whenever you login from new device.

Not sure of that selly but I have been guilty of buying hacked accounts and although they work, once the original owner knows, they will change password. You lose all your watched progress and such. If it doesn't matter, ok to go but remember it is hacked.
At one point, I had a file with 1Lakh+ netflix id and passwords (non verified).

Also remember that you may want to cover your tracks by deleting what you "saw" but that can only be done on computer so that will trigger email to original owner whenever you login from new device.

I dont think all these steps required..
But its a steal for me.and my account billing record shows account been active from 2018 june. and regular renew.

bought Uplay accounts and got 7 games with it. Assassin creed, tom clancy, grid, far cry, crew, watch dogs and splinter cell
and bought nordvpn as well with validity of june 2020

All these in $6

F0CIraN.jpg

RZ165I5.jpg

9p8SpUn

Last edited:
Let them do needful..
Parent company is associated with THEM..
Lets see how they bann.. lets discuss your usernames in PM without trusting new user names.

I will request a restriction of alteast 6+ months on this kind of threads, before a user registers to access this content.

Make them watch titles but not content (like in wordpress)..

I assume like many webforums, its time to make:
Aged Members Private Discussion Forums.

Let them do needful..
Lets see how they bann.. lets discuss your usernames in PM without trusting new user names.

I will request a restriction of alteast 6+ months on this kind of threads, before a user registers to access this content.

What the **** are you saying? Like many others have asked before can't you just post in simple english instead of trying to sound well versed?

Let them do needful..
Let who do the needful? Also what is the needful to be done?
What parent company? associated to who?
Why would you want to discuss usernames in PM?

o_O

Again why?

You do understand that we can't read your mind and understand your cryptic messages? If your English is not good, then you can post Hindi equivalent bro.. Atleast many of us can comprehend that better!

Back