Any Netflix Account sharing groups on TE ?

Just wanted to start this conversation on the Netflix yearly plan for 4800 Rupees. I read on desidime and some other places that this plan will be shown to the primary user only and on 7th, 17th and 27th day of month. So everyone, keep an eye on this subscribe if your group people are willing. In the group I am in, we are all planning to take it.

4800 per year = 400 per month = 100 per month per user

which is hell of an awesome deal.

If anyone has any other additional information about this yearly plan, please comment here.

I want to share Rs.800 Netflix account with 2 other peoples. If you are interested please join me. We will share the account for Rs.200/- each.

Rules:
- Payment in Advance for 3 months.
- No cheating, If you paying for 1 screen you have to make sure that you use only one screen at a time.
- Pay on time to keep watching.
- We will share our mobile numbers and I will create a WhatsApp group for any further discussion.
- Month starts on 1st date

Payment Method: UPI

Is anyone interested?
Please PM me.

I want to share Rs.800 Netflix account with 2 other peoples. If you are interested please join me. We will share the account for Rs.200/- each.

Rules:
- Payment in Advance for 3 months.
- No cheating, If you paying for 1 screen you have to make sure that you use only one screen at a time.
- Pay on time to keep watching.
- We will share our mobile numbers and I will create a WhatsApp group for any further discussion.
- Month starts on 1st date

Payment Method: UPI

Is anyone interested?
Please PM me.
I am interested. Please send me your UPI details.

Back