Any thoughts on this cabinet? Planning to go for this

pom99

Disciple
Planning to buy a cabinet and have zeroed in on this..

By the looks of it, it won't be great in the air flow department as I can only see air entering from the top and going out from the back but then I intend to use a Ryzen 3500 and a RX 5700 . No overclocking for me. What are your thoughts?

Call it a silly obsession, but cabinet looks matter to me. For e.g. most Cooler Master cases look like geometry boxes to me.

Also, any lesser priced alternatives that are also strong in the looks department are welcome as suggestions.

Planning to buy a cabinet and have zeroed in on this..

By the looks of it, it won't be great in the air flow department as I can only see air entering from the top and going out from the back but then I intend to use a Ryzen 3500 and a RX 5700 . No overclocking for me. What are your thoughts?

Call it a silly obsession, but cabinet looks matter to me. For e.g. most Cooler Master cases look like geometry boxes to me.

Also, any lesser priced alternatives that are also strong in the looks department are welcome as suggestions.
Go with Corsair SPEC Delta RGB if looks are so important to you and want it cheaper also.

I am looking for Corsair SPEC-03 or Corsair 300R Windowed Cabinet for which I can either sell my present cabinet which is SPEC Delta RGB or exchange with it for those above specified cabinets.

But I think rather looking for looks department we have to consider the sturdiness of the cabinets and nowadays cabinets are coming with tempered glass which can break when not handled carefully.

I'd stay away from Zebronics, Circle and other local brands. Shortlist few cabinets based on build quality, space, cable management, airflow etc. and pick one from that list. Don't go other way around.

Why go for a 8k Zebronics case when you have ones with great build quality from the likes of Phanteks, TT, Fractal Design, etc in the market ?
The case actually looks dumb, it has dual 200mm fans up front almost entirely blocked by glass lol.
When it comes to cases, one most choose function over form.

Why go for a 8k Zebronics case when you have ones with great build quality from the likes of Phanteks, TT, Fractal Design, etc in the market ?
The case actually looks dumb, it has dual 200mm fans up front almost entirely blocked by glass lol.
When it comes to cases, one most choose function over form.

I will be much obliged if you could share some links or names.
Post automatically merged:

I'd stay away from Zebronics, Circle and other local brands. Shortlist few cabinets based on build quality, space, cable management, airflow etc. and pick one from that list. Don't go other way around.
Some names please? I am aware of the points mentioned above but I lean a bit more towards looks.

Last edited:
I will be much obliged if you could share some links or names.

Fractal Design Meshify C
Phanteks Eclipse P400A
Metallic Gear Neo Air/Neo G
Thermaltake View 21 or 31
CM TD500 Mesh
Thermaltake Level 20
Antec DF500

Just browse any site and you'll see there are tons of options apart from these and stay away from this Zeus thing.

Whoah, i thought that the case you have mentioned was under 4k, not costing 8k. At that price there are way more options and what @psyph3r mentioned are good ones. It kinda looks similar to some other brand which i saw on amazon a year back, only this zeus one looks like it has better glass.

Fractal Design Meshify C
Phanteks Eclipse P400A
Metallic Gear Neo Air/Neo G
Thermaltake View 21 or 31
CM TD500 Mesh
Thermaltake Level 20
Antec DF500

Just browse any site and you'll see there are tons of options apart from these and stay away from this Zeus thing.
Thanks. Will check these out. And will update the thread when I finalize something.

It's not that I have not seen these cases in the past but most of them are out of stock on all online major retailers. And then there is also the additional cost of installing some RGB fans but the first issue is availability...

Last edited:
Thanks. Will check these out. And will update the thread when I finalize something.

It's not that I have not seen these cases in the past but most of them are out of stock on all online major retailers. And then there is also the additional cost of installing some RGB fans but the first issue is availability...
Go with any pre-installed fan setup that comes with the cabinet. Better try to front mesh and dust filters for all outlets like features in cabinets.
Don't go with costlier cabinets
Maximum must be less than 7k with all the above features included.

Go with any pre-installed fan setup that comes with the cabinet. Better try to front mesh and dust filters for all outlets like features in cabinets.
Don't go with costlier cabinets
Maximum must be less than 7k with all the above features included.
Yes, actually my budget was 7-7.5kish inclusive of RGB fans and a good looking setup. Was ready to compromise a little bit on the airflow until and unless it didn't become a boiler. That is why the Zeus seemed to tick my boxes. Didn't want to go for Antec / Deepcool. Impractical urge to avoid Chinese cabinets. :) :D But seems like DeepCool Mattrex 55 with Mesh ticks the boxes too. [ I am also considering the Thermaltake H200 snow edition but for that will need to install extra fans which will take the cost to around 8k I guess...] So, bottomline is we are still very very dependent on the Chinese for the near future too. :D

Last edited:
Yes, actually my budget was 7-7.5kish inclusive of RGB fans and a good looking setup. Was ready to compromise a little bit on the airflow until and unless it didn't become a boiler. That is why the Zeus seemed to tick my boxes. Didn't want to go for Antec / Deepcool. Impractical urge to avoid Chinese cabinets. :) :D But seems like DeepCool Mattrex 55 with Mesh ticks the boxes too. [ I am also considering the Thermaltake H200 snow edition but for that will need to install extra fans which will take the cost to around 8k I guess...] So, bottomline is we are still very very dependent on the Chinese for the near future too. :D

Btw, I didn't get the hate for the Zebronics Zeus. Is it because of the airflow , any personal experience with the case or how does it go? Just curious...
Go with Antec NX800 ARGB or Cooler Master Masterbox MB511 RGB or Deepcool Matrexx 55 Mesh ADD-RGB 4F Cabinets.
The above cabinets have inbuilt RGB Fans complete with front Mesh intakes which makes airflow easier and you can add any 120mm fan as rear exhaust which completes the setup & airflow. ( Intake & exhaust)

Regarding Zebronics cabinets there is a review made by one Rakesh in either of the forums with Zebronics Case.
Just read it and take the decision.

Thanks once again for the enlightenment. I have seen the above cases. Although, I don't find there looks appealing, I guess compromises have to be made. Cool, thanks for your time and insights.

...Impractical urge to avoid Chinese cabinets...

You think zebronics is manufactured in india? I think they're chinese and rebranded...

In any case, all their products are utter crap quality compared to good brands. Worse than chinese quality, so they actually may be made in india lol. Not being a snob, it's the truth.

No i'm seriously asking if they're claiming to manufacture here?

One of the biggest shocks to me was 10-15 years ago when i found Bajaj (electrical appliances etc) is getting their stuff manufactured in china.

No i'm seriously asking if they're claiming to manufacture here?

One of the biggest shocks to me was 10-15 years ago when i found Bajaj (electrical appliances etc) is getting their stuff manufactured in china.
I don't know if they manufacture here. Haven't seen any such declaration from them.

If you haven't bought already then check out sites like primeabgb, pcstudio, vedant etc. I saw a decent variety available just 2 days back. Could look for msi mag 100 series as they are branded and in your budget. Avoid zeb for pricey stuff and go with Antec, Corsair, coolermaster, thermaltake or NZXT.

So finally, I got my cabinet. One that was recommended here but I got one with a slight variation.

Deepcool Matrexx 55 V3 ADD RGB 3F

Thank you everyone for your suggestions. Rig pics coming soon on the Showoff forum.

Looks good. Deepcool is a way better brand than zebra crap.

Although i'm not convinced about the sealed glass front and pulling in air from the sides of the front panel. As in, how much air would really flow. Also, it doesn't have any 3.5" drive bay options behind those 3 front fans?

Back