Any WordPress professionals here?

Okay.
I need some themes for: 1. Personal blog. 2. Gaming site. 3. Mainstream-like sports site. and 4. Online store site. And no all of them won't be mine.

Anyway, for:
1. Personal blog: It should be very light. Should also look bright and be pleasant to look at. I tried a dark theme once, didn't really like it. I assume that people would feel depressed looking at dark-themed blogs lol. Anyway it doesn't need gazillion of features but it should do the basic things smooth and fluid. Should look nice and cool. I think that a free one would also do yes?

2. Gaming site: TBH I'm not sure what I'm even looking for here. I don't want something which is too "gamerly" if you know what I mean. Like I don't want RGB's everywhere on everything. It should be a proper theme which suit all things gaming purposes with proper tabs and layouts and arrangements. For a headache-free pleasant browsing.

3. Sports site: The subject is everything football and I don't look at enough football blogs to know which theme is good.

4. Online store: I like mdcomputers theme. I think it is Royal something something. It's very very neat. One of the best online stores aesthetic-wise. Honestly I think their pricing and theme are a match made in heaven. Kudos to the devs.

Mobile/tablet viewing must also be a pleasure.
For 2-4 integration with forums, online stores and smooth comments section would be great. I think the natural requirements of a theme like smooth UI, clean layout and responsiveness etc should be obvious.

Please suggest both free and paid. I would happily pay for a nice theme. I just don't want to pay for features which I don't need and won't use and paid themes at $60 are not exactly cheap imo. Still need to add domain, hosting cost and dev fees over that so...
There are tons of themes on themeforest, so much that its giving me a headache browsing them all and just too many options so I'm requesting for help here. Please suggest the best one you find or the themes which you like and I will check them all in detail. Thanks.

Feel free to ask any question which I might have missed.

Not a themer, but can answer your questions, maybe best place to get best suggestions will be wordpress forums, if you tried the same ?

https://wordpress.org/support/forum/themes-and-templates/
Many people are paid to cleverly promote some specific themes so I just couldn't trust them. Our old theme was shit. Had to undergo a lot of surgeries to make it likeable. Also I've noticed how many so-called "responsive" really aren't. Seems like that word is a huge trending marketing tool.

There are marketing tools, but if you have around 100 to 200 US$ to spend for a month, there are bunch of CMS themeing sites, which offers downloads of paid themes (as per the number of months you subscribe with them) something like on this site..

templatemonster used to be one of those services, there are many other services do check..
If you need further help, reply here.
There are tons of themes on themeforest, so much that its giving me a headache browsing them all and just too many options so I'm requesting for help here.
You have to decide best as per your taste/likeliness.
If you like red color, i may dislike it.
If you like 2 column theme, I will prefer 4 column theme and it goes on and on..

You have to decide and do needful, when you get options.

If you could subscribe to elegant themes, then Divi is by far the most customizable theme ever. You are only limited by your creativity. I've heard that Avada is comparable with Divi, but I haven't used it personally.

Back