Anybody knows what "FDM MANIFEST PREPARED" is on DTDC tracking?

artattak

Disciple
Hey guys,

I have ordered a pair of headphones via ebay and on tracking the shipment on DTDC site the status is showing as "FDM MANIFEST PREPARED" at a certain branch in bangalore. And the shipment remains undelivered. Nobody is picking the phone at the branch. I am tiered of waiting. Anybody knows what this status means?
Thanks in advance.

- - - Updated - - -

Update> Received my courier finally :annoyed:

Lol received it after 3 days including the sunday after the FDM update. And moreover they put down the phone at the branch so it either always comes engaged or no body bothers to pick up. No central helpline number also. And they call this Priority express :sleep: Better to pay a little more and get their premium service. Total delivery time of 6 days! The product arrived from chennai and was sitting in bangalore for 5 days. Consolation is the sound of HD558's :)

DTDC have common problem.,The branches at DTDC dont care about customers as not ready to pick up phone. No one gives alternative no of branch at customer support cell. This is happening when i booked the consignment under prioriety for next day delivery but after 2 days they are least bothered. Very horrible service .

Back