Anybody used a tablet?

I have not used it personally,but usually people from the designing field use wacom tablets.

I know its just a preference.

I used a Genius tablet for note taking once,it worked out pretty well.

Aphro_EVO said:
I am considering buying this - eBay India: Genius G-PEN F509 Slim Tablet (item 270739334296 end time 22-May-2011 23:02:38 IST)

Genius G-PEN F509 Slim Tablet

The reviews say it does the job quite well for its price. I am considering this primarily for taking down notes as people speak, in my own handwriting and some freehand drawings.

What do you think? Is there any comparable product which is better than this?
The Wacom Bamboo Pen + Touch is a better option honestly, and I have tried using the Intous 3 and 4 by virtue of being in an animation college :bleh:, minimum recommend would be the Bamboo Pen ~ 4000/-.

Hope this helps.

Your better off with a wacom always......

i too was having the same discussion in my head for like weeks..but then decided to go for a wacom.

you can check out some review's on google too

Avoid the P&T. The extra sensitivity will be useless for taking notes and the Touch aspect is very buggy.

I suggest you look at the iBall Pen Tablet series, they're really really good at hardly 3k. The nib doesn't wear out as fast, they have lots of short-cut keys around the touch area, the drivers are rock solid/stable and the specs are as good as the P&T which is 7k. This is the one I've personally used and compared against my own P&T ... (IBall Products > Pen Tablet > Pen Tablet 5540U)

I used to use that Iball Pen Tablet untill I got my own Wacom P&T.

EDIT - Apologies, if you've already bought it :lol:.

Back