anyone delt with bigshoebazaar.com ?

wanted to know if anyone has dealt with bigshoebazaar.com before...any experiences , good / bad ?

by the time i go to work and come back home , i dont find any shops open :ashamed: and i needed a pair of new sport shoes urgently so was thinking of ordering the basic adidas ones online....as a stop over and check their service out.(Link) maybe get some other based on responses on this thread...

also since we are talking abt shoes....let me mention this.....i have a good pair of reebok dmx , but the problem is they turn pale :mad: the shoes havent degraded or havent got spoilt or torn , but just that they have that dirty look on them....yes i did wash them (a couple of times) but it returns back to the dirty look. i guess its because of the usage on the bike etc. how to deal with that.......? due to that reason this time i wanna get something with less of white on em.

i hope this is fine for the general talk section....pls dont flame me people :ashamed:

I recently purchased from them via eBay using the coupons. Shoes are original - if that's what the concern is :) Received in packed box, BlueDart shipping.

i hate them white shoes ,, i always throw it in mud and get them dirty then wear it... whoever can wear shiny white sport shoes

Bought over 4 pairs from BSB, good experience and no problems from their end. BUT IMO, its best to try the pair and then buy em', that can be done at that local shoe store. I'd suggest you take out sometime and do the good thing.

I ordered a pair of shoes sometime back, I haven't worn them once since the fall of my jeans is not proper with those shoes, I surely couldn't have seen that coming buying shoes online.

I have seen some franchises for BSB in Gurgaon and they look promising...but still try out once in any shop and then buy so that you can try various shoes and buy the one which is comfortable for your legs!!

Back