Laptops Anyone has Samsung NC10 Atom based Netbook?

Corleone

Adept
Hello,

Having recently bought Acer Aspire One and wanting to buy another Netbook, I see Samsung NC10 is a top notch atom based Netbook which has blown away the competition (that's what many review sites say).

I see Samsung India has an MRP of Rs. 28K+ for this netbook.

Anybody on this forum who is using it?

I'd like a first hand experience of it.

Thanks in advance.

sigh i been trying to get my hands on it too...anyone please update availability anywhere...any dealers can send it over anytime?

Well, Samsung site states that Chroma are their Authorised dealers in Mumbai and a few other I guess.

Any had gone to Chroma and saw it? What price?

NC10 is almost perfect, save for the LCD blotch problems lately. That, and it's missing on draft-N.

I bought an ASUS 1000H 6-cell just 'cause NC10 wasn't available in India ATM. Guess I'm going to get it now. :p

Yamaraj said:
NC10 is almost perfect, save for the LCD blotch problems lately. That, and it's missing on draft-N.

I bought an ASUS 1000H 6-cell just 'cause NC10 wasn't available in India ATM. Guess I'm going to get it now. :p

What do mean by LCD Blotch prob? I've seen a lot of reviews and none seems to have any reference to that.

kippu said:
bump on this ...any news now on the availibility ...have to source it urgently ...TIA

UPDATE: Available in Pune Croma from today. I went and saw it. 26.5k. Looks good. Other than that, I didnt see anything worth the extra price :p

Asked my dealer too, he says not released to normal dealers yet. Only Croma seems to be getting the initial lots.

Also: EeePc 4G = 10k in Croma :)

Yamaraj said:

Thanks for the links. Will check them out.

It's being said that their 6 cell battery performs better than MSI Wind 6 Cell and others. Apart from that it has Bluetooth integrated. I hate to plugin the Bluetooth dongle I bought recently from KMD each time I need to connect my Bluetooth headset to the Acer to talk on skype.

yes the blotchy problem is present ...but its a hit and miss ,, you may or may not have it ...the 6 cell battery works for 7 -8 hours ...plus 95% keyboard size similar to the normal keyboard... plus synaptic touchpad...its a winner...worth the extra 4000

Looks like Samsung Notebooks are picking up :) Let me know what details you guys are looking at...

Blotchy problem.. not sure, as it was not present in the notebook i had seen

Back