Anyone here fluent with G-Suite, Required technical help.

Futureized

Skilled
I just received a call from a customer executive of G-Suite for my domain xxxxxx.com (hidden).

I want to sign up for gsuite basic account, but forgot the login email used.
After speaking with customer support they said the email associated with domain is the email to be used.
But the problem is the domain xxxxxx.com is not hosted anywhere, I have access to domain panel.
(registered via godaddy).

I was able to understand that the email address provided to login to admin.google.com was starting with letter "A...........7@xxxxxx.com
Which accidentally might have got made.

I hope I was able to explain.

NOTE: Shall update this topic again. or reply again if anyone can help.

If you have gone via a reseller, you can ask them to do the needful.

Optionally, since you have access to the domain panel, tell them you still have access to the domain, via the control panel and will make the needed TXT changes for verification.

Thanks a lot guys for your help/suggestions, couldnt update coz of Diwali.

Issue was that domain was not live.. and gsuite required example.com (primary domain email to use while registering the account).
Gsuite support was great, US PHONE + query form (they reverted quickly same day even on Trial account)
They give me a hint on starting and ending charachters of email + last 3 digits of number used.

Finally got it and fixed everything..
It seems gsuite is way too vast, will query here if stuck somewhere, so far required emails are setup and working perfect.

Regards,

Back